ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   That didn't take long (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107449)

Dam8610 12-22-2020 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 180100)
I am not even going to get my hopes up, I have been hurt too many times by the fucking steelers.

I was really hoping they'd get a confidence boost win against the Bengals to set up a letdown game this week. That said, they lost to the Bengals and their offense is falling apart. I believe this is the week the division gets decided, and the Packers look like a #1 seed while the Steelers look like a team falling apart trying desperately to cling to a playoff spot. If you had to pick one team, Colts or Titans, to win this week, how would you not pick the Colts?

Brylok 12-22-2020 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 180100)
I am not even going to get my hopes up, I have been hurt too many times by the fucking steelers.

They hurt me last night. I'd have been 13-3 this week if they'd beaten the Bengals. Fuckin Steelers...

Colts And Orioles 12-25-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 174161)
o

(NOVEMBER 1st)

The Bengals lost to the Colts 2 weeks ago, and beat the Titans this week ...... "Thank You" cards are in the mail.

o

o

The Bengals did their part in losing to the Colts and beating the Titans ...... now, we need the Packers to do theirs.

o

Colts And Orioles 12-27-2020 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 174161)
o

(NOVEMBER 1st)

The Bengals lost to the Colts 2 weeks ago, and beat the Titans this week ...... "Thank You" cards are in the mail.

o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 180395)
o

The Bengals did their part in losing to the Colts and beating the Titans ...... now, we need the Packers to do theirs.

o

o

The Titans are on the road for their final 2 games of the season ...... in Wisconsin, and in southeastern Texas.

As upset as we all are about blowing a 17-point lead against the Steelers just now, it's still a reasonable possibility that the Colts still wind up winning the division. The Texans have a lousy 4-11 record, but with DeShaun Watson taking the snaps they are not a pushover. The Titans needed overtime earlier in the season to beat them.

o

Colts And Orioles 12-28-2020 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 180853)
o

The Titans are on the road for their final 2 games of the season ...... in Wisconsin, and in southeastern Texas.

As upset as we all are about blowing a 17-point lead against the Steelers just now, it's still a reasonable possibility that the Colts still wind up winning the division. The Texans have a lousy 4-11 record, but with DeShaun Watson taking the snaps they are not a pushover. The Titans needed overtime earlier in the season to beat them.

o

o

GREEN BAY PACKERS ll - ll 40

TENNESSEE TITANS lllll - ,)14

Let's go, Texans.

o

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 09:18 PM

o

The Colts finished the 2020 season with a record of 11 wins and 5 losses, and claimed the #7 seed for the playoffs.

Not bad, not great.

o