ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You guys are back (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61478)

Texanmike02 12-07-2018 03:31 AM

You guys are back

I'm glad you guys are back. Several years ago I came by and the site was down. Somebody on a different board said you were shut down for good.

Looking forward to this weeks game, its probably the only barometer of where out team is.

Puck 12-07-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanmike02 (Post 96372)
I'm glad you guys are back. Several years ago I came by and the site was down. Somebody on a different board said you were shut down for good.

Looking forward to this weeks game, its probably the only barometer of where out team is.

Welcome back. I hope we kick your ass

Luck4Reich 12-07-2018 10:19 AM

Freaks never leave... we are freaks for life motherfucker.

Welcome and hopefully you dont go away mad, you just go away.:D

albany ed 12-07-2018 11:40 AM

just curious Mike, how do you see this game going?

VeveJones007 12-07-2018 11:48 AM

Colts are a year behind the Texans. Need one more draft and a few UFAs. I think the 2019 divisional race is going to be really interesting, especially if Tennessee has another strong draft.

Texanmike02 12-07-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 96400)
just curious Mike, how do you see this game going?

Honestly I don't know. Everyone talks about how remarkable out win streak is but, the fact that we have played this many bad teams in a row is probably more unlikely.

I think we should win because of our defense (which is playing insane) but one has to wonder if that's fools gold. I get the feeling you guys are in a similar situation.

I'll go with 27-17 Texans with absolutely zero confidence. I think our D is likely to get stops and the front 7 is a known quantity. The back end will probably have a mistake and give up at least one 60 yard TD.

On offense, I don't think you guys can generate enough pressure or contain Watson.

Luck4Reich 12-07-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanmike02 (Post 96403)
Honestly I don't know. Everyone talks about how remarkable out win streak is but, the fact that we have played this many bad teams in a row is probably more unlikely.

I think we should win because of our defense (which is playing insane) but one has to wonder if that's fools gold. I get the feeling you guys are in a similar situation.

I'll go with 27-17 Texans with absolutely zero confidence. I think our D is likely to get stops and the front 7 is a known quantity. The back end will probably have a mistake and give up at least one 60 yard TD.

On offense, I don't think you guys can generate enough pressure or contain Watson.

It will not be that close. 45-17 more like it in favor of Texans. I hope I'm wrong but I think a losing streak now

Pez 12-07-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanmike02 (Post 96403)

That doesn't seem like all that unlikely of an assessment. I want to think Our guys are going to step up for this game, especially since we lost the last one so closely.

We had a 5 game streak with mostly bad teams, where our OL was lights out. Now we have our starting center likely out (still not practicing as of Friday). It's possible our 1 and 2 WRs will be out or not 100%... Hard to be very confident.

Brylok 12-07-2018 04:14 PM

The site wasn't down that long. What? A few weeks/month?

rcubed 12-07-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 96451)
The site wasn't down that long. What? A few weeks/month?

seriously. piss poor effort by mexicanmike.