ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "The Rivalry Is Back On" (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35258)

YDFL Commish 02-11-2018 10:10 PM

"The Rivalry Is Back On"

So both Irsay and Ballard have shown that their disdain for the evil empire is now at its height, I have a question.

Who would win a s street fight: Irsay vs Kraft?

Dam8610 02-11-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 55504)
So both Irsay and Ballard have shown that their disdain for the evil empire is now at its height, I have a question.

Who would win a s street fight: Irsay vs Kraft?

The real question is why would it ever have been off? They're cheating scum, have been since Belicheat arrived, will be until all remnants of him are scrubbed away from that franchise.

Butter 02-11-2018 10:44 PM

It won't really be a rivalry until we can play at their level gain. I kind of wish they would have not said this shit and just do it.

DrSpaceman 02-11-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 55506)
The real question is why would it ever have been off? They're cheating scum, have been since Belicheat arrived, will be until all remnants of him are scrubbed away from that franchise.

Its been "off" because the Colts have frankly sucked lately.

In a streetfight, Irsay would win. He is younger and would probably score some meth to pep himself up beforehand.

rcubed 02-12-2018 12:07 AM

Kraft. Irsay can barely move and looks like he is going to break at any moment.

Butter 02-12-2018 12:12 AM

Clearly, Kraft would cheat and have someone pull a Tonya Harding on Irsay.

Dewey 5 02-12-2018 12:35 AM

Irsay. We have Jesus on our side. He posts here for Christ sakes!

Maniac 02-12-2018 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewey 5 (Post 55515)
Irsay. We have Jesus on our side. He posts here for Christ sakes!

I have blessed thee by not allowing the Colts to be infiltrated by the cheatriots. I will not allow evil to infest and possess this team.

Oh, and I also gave McDaniels untreatable constant diarrhea. He asked me why. I told him "for shits and giggles"

Colts And Orioles 02-12-2018 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 55504)

Who would win a street fight ...... Irsay vs. Kraft?

o

Not only can Jimbo kick Robert Kraft's ass, he can also kick Bill Belichick's ass.

More significantly, Andrew Luck can kick Tom Brady's ass.

o

Racehorse 02-12-2018 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 55507)
It won't really be a rivalry until we can play at their level gain. I kind of wish they would have not said this shit and just do it.

It is a coded message to those who have blasted him for making trades with the Cheatriots, nothing more.