ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   3 potential trades before deadline (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23423)

1965southpaw 10-26-2017 10:42 AM

3 potential trades before deadline

My vote is Moncrief but probably won't happen since Rodgers can't stay healthy.

http://coltswire.usatoday.com/2017/1...-vontae-davis/

FatDT 10-26-2017 10:53 AM

I'd prefer to keep Davis, I don't think anyone is going to give up a 2nd round pick for him.

I like Gore but I don't think he is a difference-maker in this offense. Few RBs would be.

I like Moncrief when healthy and when Luck is playing. If we can extend him for cheap, I'm fine keeping him. He hasn't earned a big contract.

DrSpaceman 10-26-2017 03:57 PM

I think all of them are expendable at this point.

If you can get good deals, take it.

No one is giving up much for a 34 year old Gore though. Moncrief and Davis have more trade value.

omahacolt 10-26-2017 06:47 PM

dont trade anyone

we don't have talent or good coaching. stop trying to rid this team of talent
that is the opposite of the goal

Colt Classic 10-26-2017 07:00 PM

Ignoring that Vontae has been less than stellar this year, which of the other two would be considered talent that must be kept? Neither figures into the team's long-term plans. Never mind the fact that Vontae is loaded up on "don't give a shit" pills this year. I'd take a sixth for either Donte or Gore and a third for VD, not because they "suck" or are "worthless" per se, but moreso just to go full-on with new blood that gives a damn consistently.

Racehorse 10-26-2017 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 36787)
Ignoring that Vontae has been less than stellar this year, which of the other two would be considered talent that must be kept? Neither figures into the team's long-term plans. Never mind the fact that Vontae is loaded up on "don't give a shit" pills this year. I'd take a sixth for either Donte or Gore and a third for VD, not because they "suck" or are "worthless" per se, but moreso just to go full-on with new blood that gives a damn consistently.

I am glad that you are not our GM. Getting rid of Gore would leave us with a rookie and Ferguson. Giving up Davis would leave us even thinner at CB and our backups are atrocious. Moncrief would not net us anything in a trade that would cover his potential value to this team. Yes, this is a lost season, but no way those guys should be traded, especially for 6th round picks.

omahacolt 10-27-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 36787)

Such a retarded post

Luck4Reich 10-27-2017 08:10 AM

No, no and hell no.

testcase448 10-27-2017 08:32 AM

Wonder what Luck might bring?

Then we can draft another franchise QB to throw to the wolves since this one is broken down.

We will not be competitive in the Luck era, too many holes to fill, not enough years left for Luck

Given our record for the next few years will be getting us plenty of early picks to rebuild

again

DrSpaceman 10-27-2017 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 36801)
I am glad that you are not our GM. Getting rid of Gore would leave us with a rookie and Ferguson. Giving up Davis would leave us even thinner at CB and our backups are atrocious. Moncrief would not net us anything in a trade that would cover his potential value to this team. Yes, this is a lost season, but no way those guys should be traded, especially for 6th round picks.

I would not trade davis for a 6th round pick, but if we can get a #2 for Davis or Moncrief, I would take it.

And so what if we just have a rookie and Ferguson in the backfield? At least Mack could get some playing time this way and sign a vet from somewhere as well.