ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rivers and the QB situation (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97918)

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 10:24 AM

Rivers and the QB situation

Ok so I promise to finally start posting here again. I admit I got caught up on the Facebook groups out of convenience but thank you Tapatalk lol. So obviously after the trade yesterday that takes us completely out of the Herbert and Love situation. I’m probably one of the few who are ok with riding Jacoby one more season and seeing what he can do with help and health. Now I’m wondering if Ballard might take a WR at 34 and a guy like Eason at 44 or vice versa. He’s an immobile gunslinger but so is Rivers. If we sign Rivers I will be PISSED. If you had to guess, what’s Ballard’s next move? Seriously, he reminds me of Polian but with balls.
Jmo,
Pete [emoji23]
Is Pete still here? What about Mr. Sarcasm? What’s his name?! Why can’t I remember?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smitty46953 03-17-2020 10:32 AM

Sarcasm and Pete didn't make the transition over when the board was updated? :cool:

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 156442)
Sarcasm and Pete didn't make the transition over when the board was updated? :cool:

Ok but I’m thinking of someone else. Always a pervert, abrasive, kind of a dick but I really liked him as a poster. He used to write these “quick thoughts” post game threads that were always funny and spot on. He and I were about the same age too and I think he had some health problems and didn’t work. But he was cool. Hope he’s ok.

Luck4Reich 03-17-2020 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 156446)
Ok but I’m thinking of someone else. Always a pervert, abrasive, kind of a dick but I really liked him as a poster. He used to write these “quick thoughts” post game threads that were always funny and spot on. He and I were about the same age too and I think he had some health problems and didn’t work. But he was cool. Hope he’s ok.

Omaha?

smitty46953 03-17-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 156446)

Yes, Omahacolt is still here, nice description "Nailed It" :cool:

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 10:40 AM

Rivers and the QB situation

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 156448)
Omaha?

That’s it! Lol
Damn it!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...243ef8b4e6.jpg

rcubed 03-17-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indcolts18288 (Post 156436)
Ok so I promise to finally start posting here again. I admit I got caught up on the Facebook groups out of convenience but thank you Tapatalk lol. So obviously after the trade yesterday that takes us completely out of the Herbert and Love situation. I’m probably one of the few who are ok with riding Jacoby one more season and seeing what he can do with help and health. Now I’m wondering if Ballard might take a WR at 34 and a guy like Eason at 44 or vice versa. He’s an immobile gunslinger but so is Rivers. If we sign Rivers I will be PISSED. If you had to guess, what’s Ballard’s next move? Seriously, he reminds me of Polian but with balls.
Jmo,
Pete [emoji23]
Is Pete still here? What about Mr. Sarcasm? What’s his name?! Why can’t I remember?!

what if we surprise everyone and end up with tommy

Puck 03-17-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Jmo,
Pete [emoji23]

Finally made parole huh?

Puck 03-17-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Jmo,
Pete [emoji23]

I’m pretty sure you southpaw and Dam are the only ones interested in riding Jacoby

indcolts18288 03-17-2020 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 156455)
I’m pretty sure you southpaw and Dam are the only ones interested in riding Jacoby

Figured I was in the minority.