ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   so Donald Trump (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899)

Colts2006 05-22-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 13956)
I don't see any democrats outside of Hillary Clinton herself whining about losing. The democrats lost because they nominated Hillary Clinton. Lets replace a charismatic and dynamic and intelligent black man with a 70+ creepy, condescending lady with legal baggage.

Most of my friends are liberals, and I don't know of anyone that really WANTS to be in the same room with Hillary Clinton.

Conservative media is the one trumpeting that democrats still want to dispute the election. It's simply not true.

The country hasn't run right since Slick Willie left in 2001. Just been one joke of a president after another. Not sure if Bill was that great or that just successors have been so piss poor.

I have a few lib friends....they mostly just want Trump out no matter what the excuse is...just want him out.

omahacolt 05-22-2017 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 13972)
This is where an initial influx of Libertarians could help, even if it doesn't last. Unlikely either of these things happen with either party in power, or even with the two parties sharing it.

It is never going to happen unless there is a small revolution. Basically demanding it from the people. A "you will no longer be elected unless this happens". Which won't happen. Changing the constitution probably won't happen again

FatDT 05-23-2017 08:44 AM

Take away the Baby Boomers' social security/medicare and it could happen.

rcubed 05-23-2017 11:59 AM

This scares as much as trump continuing as president.

If he is removed from office then pence takes over. Uh, no thanks. That guy is a nut job.

If pence is taken out with trump then paul ryan takes over. Uh, no thanks. Super douche.

Stupid voters.

FatDT 05-23-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 14061)
This scares as much as trump continuing as president.

If he is removed from office then pence takes over. Uh, no thanks. That guy is a nut job.

If pence is taken out with trump then paul ryan takes over. Uh, no thanks. Super douche.

Stupid voters.

And if somehow Ryan doesn't get to it, Oren Hatch becomes President. I would take Pence over Trump just from a functioning government perspective. But overall he would barely be an upgrade.

Puck 05-25-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts2006 (Post 13985)
The country hasn't run right since Slick Willie left in 2001. Just been one joke of a president after another. Not sure if Bill was that great or that just successors have been so piss poor.

I have a few lib friends....they mostly just want Trump out no matter what the excuse is...just want him out.

You should find smarter friends

Stew Pidasole 05-29-2017 01:59 AM

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/...psjm8ofhk5.jpg
Bunch of Millennial pussies

Lov2fish 05-29-2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 13934)

Well fuck me. Meme's? I didn't think it would escalate to this level! Does your mom and boyfriend know you took it to this extreme? I was logging in to send you a message and see if you wanted my address so you could come hang around with a real man for a day. After this I have misjudged your manliness and I would have bowed out 3 pages ago if I knew this was where we were heading with it. I'm out, I got nothing for that.

GoBigBlue88 05-29-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 14411)
Well fuck me. Meme's? I didn't think it would escalate to this level! Does your mom and boyfriend know you took it to this extreme? I was logging in to send you a message and see if you wanted my address so you could come hang around with a real man for a day. After this I have misjudged your manliness and I would have bowed out 3 pages ago if I knew this was where we were heading with it. I'm out, I got nothing for that.

So I won, and I didn't have to hang out with you (whatever the hell that means; pretty fucking creepy, dude) for a day. This is a great day for America.

Racehorse 05-29-2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 14427)
This is a great day for America.

That's what I said Jan 20