ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where is Andrew Luck? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27866)

Brylok 12-02-2017 02:08 AM

Where is Andrew Luck?

It's been a month since Chris Ballard announced that Andrew Luck would be put on IR and not play this year. It's been three weeks since Mike Wells reported that Andrew Luck is in Europe seeking other opinions/treatment. Since then...nothing. I'm not sure what to make of it, but this doesn't feel normal to me. I'm beginning to think that Jacoby Brissett is our franchise QB of the future. This off-season will be brutal.

indycolts2 12-02-2017 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 43714)
It's been a month since Chris Ballard announced that Andrew Luck would be put on IR and not play this year. It's been three weeks since Mike Wells reported that Andrew Luck is in Europe seeking other opinions/treatment. Since then...nothing. I'm not sure what to make of it, but this doesn't feel normal to me. I'm beginning to think that Jacoby Brissett is our franchise QB of the future. This off-season will be brutal.

Personally I think it is good he is out of sight and out of mind. He wasn't speaking to anyone about anything we wanted to hear anyway. Actually grew tired of seeing him on the sidelines. Hopefully someone in Europe is healing him because if not you may be right about Brissett. This off season will be a huge guessing game until he is throwing again in the manner he is expected to, if he even does.

daedge 12-02-2017 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 43714)

Calm down.

He's overseas getting opinions/treatment. Do you really expect updates on his movements constantly?

His season is done and he's gone to Europe. Enough of this panicking and assuming he's not coming back because you don't know what he had for dinner last night or when he took his last crap.

You should be glad he's nowhere near Pagano right now.

Also, Brissett and the words 'franchise quarterback' should never be used in the same sentence.

YDFL Commish 12-02-2017 12:04 PM

Preparing for the World Cup?

VeveJones007 12-02-2017 02:39 PM

Holder said today that he’s still in Europe.

Thorgrim 12-02-2017 06:01 PM

Pagano sent him to a clinic in Poland to improve his special teams skills.

Racehorse 12-02-2017 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 43716)
Calm down.

He's overseas getting opinions/treatment. Do you really expect updates on his movements constantly?

His season is done and he's gone to Europe. Enough of this panicking and assuming he's not coming back because you don't know what he had for dinner last night or when he took his last crap.

You should be glad he's nowhere near Pagano right now.

Also, Brissett and the words 'franchise quarterback' should never be used in the same sentence.

I agree. He is out of sight to avoid the media right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he were being accompanied by a PT person doing stuff away from the facility here to keep the questions at bay.

DrSpaceman 12-03-2017 07:07 PM

He is likely in Europe to get stem cell treatment that can't be done in the states.

And to avoid this circus of a front office and team.

Better for him to stay away for now

njcoltfan 12-03-2017 07:10 PM

He and Irsay are both in Europe. Big Jim is in Amsterdam doing what he does best and Luck is getting his shoulder looked at.

Brylok 12-03-2017 10:10 PM

It's going to be a LONG off-season.