ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck off PUP (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

VeveJones007 09-10-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 25251)
So probably November. Fantastic

Remember that La Confora's source is probably Pagano, so it's likely a little more pessimistic to give Pagano cover for early season losses.

Hoopsdoc 09-10-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 25268)
Remember that La Confora's source is probably Pagano, so it's likely a little more pessimistic to give Pagano cover for early season losses.

Yep, Clappy already casting around for potential scapegoats.

God, I hate that worthless POS.

YDFL Commish 09-10-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25246)
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Andrew Luck (shoulder) is likely to miss "several more weeks."
The good news is Luck is nearing the end of a strength-building program for his surgically repaired shoulder, and can "finally see the light at the end of the tunnel," per La Canfora. Unfortunately, Luck hasn't even resumed throwing yet and the Colts don't even have a timetable for Luck to resume practicing, although it's expected "sooner rather than later." Either way, fantasy owners who drafted Luck can't expect to have him for perhaps upwards of a month, if not more. All Colts skill-position players around him will be severely adversely affected in weekly box scores.

Wait a minute...I thought we were told that Luck had begun throwing? Were we lied to yet again?

Racehorse 09-10-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 25307)
Wait a minute...I thought we were told that Luck had begun throwing? Were we lied to yet again?

So, someone else said Pags is the source, so maybe it means Pags has not seen him throw yet, but he actually has thrown already.

omahacolt 09-10-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Wasn't that jmv or whoever that reported that? I don't recall the colts saying anything

Dewey 5 09-10-2017 02:48 PM

Honestly, clappy better not get a pass again because of injuries. He will try & cry it's not his fault but he has to go.

ChoppedWood 09-10-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

No, no, no, these guys are straight up and honest- giving us nothing but the straight dope! Ballard rules and Jimmy is the greatest of all time!