ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My take (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151781)

Lov2fish 10-16-2022 04:40 PM

My take

Ryan can still play if given the opportunity to stay upright. His accuracy is far superior to Wentz.

O-Line showed progress today. Kelly played better LT today then anyone we have had in all year. A couple more tweaks and we might be a tad above mediocre.

I was really pissed we didn't resign Hilton. These guys proved today they can catch the ball when the QB has time to get the ball to them.

Our D looked like trash today for the most part. Had some good stops, but overall a D today. Given they have played pretty well this year I am hoping this is an anomaly today. Did get good pressure on Goldie locks today though.

Our LB's are a good group and will get better when Leonard can play at his normal level.

Rogers should be starting. Dude is just a football player who plays his ass off.

I no longer worry about our field goals. Chase has earned the job. I miss Sanchez.

Off to the Tits house. Hopefully they can build on this. Not holding my breath.

Oldcolt 10-16-2022 05:05 PM

First game of the year that you can actually build some hope with. It is great to finally see some semblance of an offensive line out there. Not holding my breath that they will build upon this, but still it is a nice sign. I am more neutral rather than a total negative nellie now.

Racehorse 10-16-2022 06:15 PM

Tennessee is not as scary to me as Jax, because they are similar on defense. We just put up 34 on that defense. Tennessee will fold in the second half again, because they have Henry and that is it. Our defense is better than either of them, if we are healthy. I think we get almost everyone back next week. Taylor should be fresh. Kwity should be there for the run game. I like our chances, TBH.

Racehorse 10-16-2022 06:17 PM

Vegas still has us at pitiful odds to win a SB, but they are the best odds for the division.

Brylok 10-16-2022 06:27 PM

At least I have hope again. Win the division is all I want every year. Worry about the playoffs when you get there. If this line is functional, we have a chance.

Hoopsdoc 10-16-2022 06:32 PM

I was sincerely impressed with Deon Jackson today. He’s extremely limited but he plays with heart and tenacity. If there’s a crease, he usually finds it n

Brylok 10-16-2022 07:43 PM

It wouldn't be fair for me not to say something positive about Parris Campbell. He played very well today. He's part of why we won. It's too early to say whether I'd offer him another contract, but I've always said he's absolutely useless and he wasn't today. Great job, Campbell. Stay healthy please.

omahacolt 10-16-2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 245037)
I was sincerely impressed with Deon Jackson today. He’s extremely limited but he plays with heart and tenacity. If there’s a crease, he usually finds it n

why is he limited?

looked fine to me

YDFL Commish 10-16-2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 245026)
Kwity should be there for the run game. I like our chances, TBH.

If Kwity has a high ankle sprain, I doubt he will be back vs the Tits. Those things generally take 4 weeks to heal.

apballin 10-16-2022 10:27 PM

Definitely agree on Rodgers when he scooped up that fumble punt I thought he was gonna run it back

Fayson tackle effort was pathetic, Kenny Moore too he’s starting to piss me off