ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Today's Trivia (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35573)

1965southpaw 02-16-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 56002)
Show the winner both your tits show the 2nd place just one. Send me the pics and the mods will group together and decide which we should use as a trophy

Lol 😆........uh no, but that would be quite a prize. We'll have to save that for a much tougher challenge. :D

YDFL Commish 02-16-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 56023)
Lol 😆........uh no, but that would be quite a prize. We'll have to save that for a much tougher challenge. :D

Wow! They must be some mighty special puppies?

rcubed 02-16-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 56077)
Wow! They must be some mighty special puppies?

doubt it if she was born in '65

1965southpaw 02-16-2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 56078)
doubt it if she was born in '65

I see what you're doing.....trying to goad me into showing the goods to prove you wrong. LOL, very well done............but no.:D

YDFL Commish 02-16-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 56082)
I see what you're doing.....trying to goad me into showing the goods to prove you wrong. LOL, very well done............but no.:D

That is where you are wrong. I was not and do not expect you to show the goods.

I was only questioning how you valued the specialty of said goods to call them "quite a prize"?

1965southpaw 02-16-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 56083)
That is where you are wrong. I was not and do not expect you to show the goods.

I was only questioning how you valued the specialty of said goods to call them "quite a prize"?

LOL....I was responding to rcubed who said "doubt if if she was born in 65". But you sir are quite right.....I value said girls (er goods) very highly. In my defense, however, this is based on 3rd party feedback and not my own arrogance. Now I have to tap out of the discussion. I have an early flight to Vegas....and a million things still to do. And no, there will be no pix or any other disclosures from said trip.

Puck 02-17-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 56084)
LOL....I was responding to rcubed who said "doubt if if she was born in 65". But you sir are quite right.....I value said girls (er goods) very highly. In my defense, however, this is based on 3rd party feedback and not my own arrogance. Now I have to tap out of the discussion. I have an early flight to Vegas....and a million things still to do. And no, there will be no pix or any other disclosures from said trip.

I didn't get a tweet about a hooker convention in Vegas. :confused:

Puck 02-18-2018 09:12 PM

Can't believe no one wants to talk about hookers and Vegas. It the off seasons for crying out loud

rcubed 02-19-2018 01:08 AM

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Pez 02-19-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 56002)
Show the winner both your tits show the 2nd place just one. Send me the pics and the mods will group together and decide which we should use as a trophy

um... pound me too?