ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tyquan Lewis Activated for JAX game (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58507)

Chaka 11-09-2018 02:28 PM

Tyquan Lewis Activated for JAX game

Looks like we'll get our first look at Tyquan Lewis this Sunday:

https://twitter.com/HolderStephen/st...57106474496002

sherck 11-09-2018 02:36 PM

Good.

Our defense was working best when we had good D-Line play.

Hopefully, Hunt is back to 100%, Sheard & Turay are ready to come off the edges and guys like Lewis, Muhammad, Ridgeway and Woods are ready to pusht he middle.

If our defense can get back to doing what they were doing the first 4 weeks of the season with our offense doing what they have been doing in the past 3 weeks, we will win A LOT of games in the second half of the season.

Walk Worthy,

Pez 11-09-2018 02:41 PM

Wild I misunderstood the IR return rules. I thought an IR return could not return until week 11, and only after being out at least 8 weeks. I didnt realize that Only the 8 week rule was in place.

This is ahead of schedule compared to what Reich said after the raiders game:

Quote:

"“This off-week, he’ll work with our strength and conditioning staff, and they’ll put him through three full days of hard work to really work on getting his conditioning back up and then we’ll hit him that next week to see where he’s at and if he’s ready to move up after the Jacksonville game.”"
Regardless, this is fantastic news.

Racehorse 11-09-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 90608)
Wild I misunderstood the IR return rules. I thought an IR return could not return until week 11, and only after being out at least 8 weeks. I didnt realize that Only the 8 week rule was in place.

That's different from what I thought, as well. However, I thought the time period was shorter than eight games.

Chromeburn 11-09-2018 03:58 PM

I wonder if they will keep him on a snap count

Pez 11-09-2018 04:23 PM

I think it's possible that they dont?

The reason I'm saying is that he was out the minimum of 8 weeks. To me that suggests that it is possible that he was ready to go a couple weeks ago.

Homer says he could come out there and be a huge difference maker, plus no one has film on the guy since pre-season, and I doubt that Jax expected his return...

VeveJones007 11-09-2018 06:10 PM

Some people in the front office are talking him up quite a bit. Hopefully they’re right.

JAFF 11-09-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 90608)

Does anyone understand them?

FatDT 11-10-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 90665)
Some people in the front office are talking him up quite a bit. Hopefully they’re right.

I think some peoples’ expectations are too high. They take one quote from BAllard and assume he is going to be as much of an impact player as Leonard, from the 3T position.

It’s not likely. Yeah it’d be awesome. But he’s a rookie with no NFL experience coming off a serious injury. I am hoping to see some flashes of what he does well, and notable progress through the rest of the season.

Chromeburn 11-10-2018 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 90665)

Talking him up a ton. On Holder’s podcast he said they think he can have a Leonard/Nelson type impact. I’m not holding my breath, but that is some high praise.