ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pats rape colts again (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16179)

omahacolt 09-02-2017 02:05 PM

Pats rape colts again

A bad backup qb for dorsett

Hoopsdoc 09-02-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 23705)
A bad backup qb for dorsett

I tend to agree, but if the colts were going to cut him anyway, why not do this?

Puck 09-02-2017 02:11 PM

Dorsett will be a pro bowler in NE taking Edelman place

As in being used correctly

ChoppedWood 09-02-2017 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 23707)
Dorsett will be a pro bowler in NE taking Edelman place

As in being used correctly

Yeah it will come as no surprise if he goes there and shines. That team which is usually not so swift is stacked with blazing speed between he and Cooks. If he goes on to star as a return guy there as speculated- and we struggle as we ALWAYS do in that area, well it wouldn't be a shocker that's for sure.

Seriously, Brisset? What does this guy give us that Morris does not?

Really starting to wonder what the strategic objectives are for this whole team top to bottom.

Racehorse 09-02-2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 23708)
Yeah it will come as no surprise if he goes there and shines. That team which is usually not so swift is stacked with blazing speed between he and Cooks. If he goes on to star as a return guy there as speculated- and we struggle as we ALWAYS do in that area, well it wouldn't be a shocker that's for sure.

Really starting to wonder what the strategic objectives are for this whole team top to bottom.

With good coaching... We know he didn't get that here and will eat it there.

Coltsalr 09-02-2017 02:20 PM

My initial thought was that the Patriots find a way to use that great speed in a way that our coaching staff certainly cannot. That'll suck, but if he's not going to do anything with us, I suppose it is what it is. Still, I'd prefer not to deliver Dorsett directly to the Pats.

That said, while I don't think Brissett is a full time starter, I do think he has a certain "it" factor that's intriguing and he can do some things where he can win some spot starts. By no means a franchise QB, but like I said, he's got some spunk and if we have any intelligence on our coaching staff (we don't) he's an interesting gameplan mismatch for a game or two.

ChoppedWood 09-02-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 23710)
My initial thought was that the Patriots find a way to use that great speed in a way that our coaching staff certainly cannot. That'll suck, but if he's not going to do anything with us, I suppose it is what it is. Still, I'd prefer not to deliver Dorsett directly to the Pats.

That said, while I don't think Brissett is a full time starter, I do think he has a certain "it" factor that's intriguing and he can do some things where he can win some spot starts. By no means a franchise QB, but like I said, he's got some spunk and if we have any intelligence on our coaching staff (we don't) he's an interesting gameplan mismatch for a game or two.

Sadly I don't think this crew would even be able to recognize his distinguishing traits. I still don't get it, we're going to have 3 active QBs for a team that isn't going to even be relevant without the only one that matters? Of course it could be the plan to have to have 3 because the only one that matters isn't coming back and the brass knows this OL is such a tragedy that we'll need three just to get to mid-season... that much I could see- wait, that gives them credit for thinking ahead, that's not happening!

Brylok 09-02-2017 02:41 PM

Dorsett to NE for a 3rd QB. WTF?? Is Luck not coming back at all?

njcoltfan 09-02-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 23708)

I'm beginning to wonder how long Luck is going to be out!! This move makes me think he's going to start the season on PUP, or IR.

omahacolt 09-02-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 23710)

Stfu

"It" factor? Wtf