ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lawrence Owen (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65271)

Maniac 01-12-2019 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 105430)

Holy shit! You are so old that Colts and Orioles is going to bump you.

Maniac 01-12-2019 12:25 AM

Oh and welcome to the fucking new guy.

Tanner 01-12-2019 02:32 AM

65 here. Welcome Larry. Enjoy the ride.

rcubed 01-12-2019 02:45 AM

You guys are all older than I thought

Lawrence Owen 01-12-2019 05:38 AM

I had a teacher in grade school once call me Larry. I went home and told my father, and he asked if I was alright with it. I said,:"I've never heard it, and I was used to Lawrence, so no." He went to the school and told the teacher to stop calling me Larry because it was not my name. He had named me Lawrence, not Larry, I did not like it. The teacher said he'd say what-ever he wanted because it was his classroom
They actually got into a fist fight over it. Both guys went to jail. My dad came home and told me,:" he won't be calling you Larry anymore."
A week later, that teacher came into school for the first time since then and never called me Larry again. lol

Now, I'm not a child and I want to let you all know, though I don't care for the name Larry, I won't be child-ish over it. Just wanted to share a funny story. :D

Puck 01-12-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawrence Owen (Post 105469)
I had a teacher in grade school once call me Larry. I went home and told my father, and he asked if I was alright with it. I said,:"I've never heard it, and I was used to Lawrence, so no." He went to the school and told the teacher to stop calling me Larry because it was not my name. He had named me Lawrence, not Larry, I did not like it. The teacher said he'd say what-ever he wanted because it was his classroom
They actually got into a fist fight over it. Both guys went to jail. My dad came home and told me,:" he won't be calling you Larry anymore."
A week later, that teacher came into school for the first time since then and never called me Larry again. lol

Now, I'm not a child and I want to let you all know, though I don't care for the name Larry, I won't be child-ish over it. Just wanted to share a funny story. :D

Hope you realize because Omaha will now always call you you Larry

Puck 01-12-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 105414)
Just 53 here

Yes but maybe you just got a good deal on insurance and have turned into your dad Are you the guy in the commercial?

ChoppedWood 01-12-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Fuck off Larry....otherwise, welcome.

JAFF 01-12-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Lighten up Francis

Maniac 01-12-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Do you prefer Laura?