ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Ted Cruz (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58291)

omahacolt 11-07-2018 11:36 AM

Ted Cruz

Just curious since there are some republicans here. Do any of you like Ted Cruz? And why?

Racehorse 11-07-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 90299)
Just curious since there are some republicans here. Do any of you like Ted Cruz? And why?

Because he Cruzes to victory!

omahacolt 11-07-2018 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 90307)
Because he Cruzes to victory!

That was so bad it was good

GoBigBlue88 11-07-2018 01:09 PM

That's what I don't get. There is nothing wrong with being a Republic (or Democrat or Libertarian or Pastafarian etc.) But how can you vote for someone who's just such a lil' bitch? I always think the same thing for Rubio and Rand Paul. These guys all have been bitchmade in the most public way possible, to the point where you can't possibly believe anything they say is genuine as they slurp up some Trump.

Racehorse 11-07-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 90311)
That was so bad it was good

I really don't follow him enough to know, because he is not from my state. I know he ran for POTUS, but I didn't care enough about him to check him out. I really didn't check Trump out until it got close to Election Day. I preferred Carson.

Pez 11-07-2018 04:32 PM

Ted Cruz is a coward. Trump Called Ted Cruz a liar, called hiswife ugly, accused his family of being part of a plot to assassinate JFK.

Still Ted sucks up to Trump to increase his chances of getting elected. He is a piece of shit coward.

omahacolt 11-07-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 90352)
Ted Cruz is a coward. Trump Called Ted Cruz a liar, called hiswife ugly, accused his family of being part of a plot to assassinate JFK.

Still Ted sucks up to Trump to increase his chances of getting elected. He is a piece of shit coward.

exactly.

the dude has no backbone and zero integrity. i just don't see how anyone could vote for such a pile of shit.

and that has nothing to do with his party. just him in general

ZionsvilleColtsFan 02-15-2019 07:11 PM

Cruz

I get to DC two or three times a year on business and ran into Sen. Cruz at Reagan airport last year. Nice guy, I mentioned to him my sisters name and that she was one of his delegates to the RNC in Cleveland in 2016. He said that he knows her well and she was a delegate from the state of Iowa, which is correct.

Racehorse 02-16-2019 06:48 AM

Off-season=political arguments on here. Beware!

omahacolt 02-18-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZionsvilleColtsFan (Post 109908)
I get to DC two or three times a year on business and ran into Sen. Cruz at Reagan airport last year. Nice guy, I mentioned to him my sisters name and that she was one of his delegates to the RNC in Cleveland in 2016. He said that he knows her well and she was a delegate from the state of Iowa, which is correct.

Is she hot?