ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Only "good" part about this loss..... (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55738)

DrSpaceman 10-14-2018 10:35 PM

Only "good" part about this loss.....

The whole division really sucks.

it seems the AFC South resurgence, and I am not sure you can call it that when the division has never really been good, was greatly overestimated. Maybe AFC south supra-mediocrity was overestimated?

Anyway the whole division is mediocre to bad, kind of like the NFC East.

The Jags and Titans were crushed today in lopsided affairs and Houston eeks one out over Buffalo.

Let me start the slow clap for stay within striking distance of a bad division

Chromeburn 10-14-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 86219)

it seems the AFC South resurgence, and I am not sure you can call it that when the division has never really been good, was greatly overestimated. Maybe AFC south supra-mediocrity was overestimated?

The Jags and Titans were crushed today in lopsided affairs and Houston eeks one out over Buffalo.

Marriota is overrated. Jags can't seem to sustain success. Well they have Bortles.

njcoltfan 10-14-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 86219)

Listen guys, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that this team can “win” anything except the first pick in this years draft. Management has said since the beginning of free agency that this year was a rebuilding year, and so far they have been spot on ,they will be lucky to win another game, and IMO, they don’t care. IMO they are years away from contending for anything but high draft picks, by the time they start contending, Brissett might be the QB.

omahacolt 10-14-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 86231)
Listen guys, don’t fool yourselves into thinking that this team can “win” anything except the first pick in this years draft. Management has said since the beginning of free agency that this year was a rebuilding year, and so far they have been spot on ,they will be lucky to win another game, and IMO, they don’t care. IMO they are years away from contending for anything but high draft picks, by the time they start contending, Brissett might be the QB.

What a terrible post

Chaka 10-14-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

That is a ridiculous statement - you’re a Jets fan, aren’t you?

njcoltfan 10-14-2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 86233)
What a terrible post

Thanks, but what do you really think??

Chromeburn 10-14-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Brisset will likely be traded. I wouldn't say years away. But yeah this year not happening.

FatDT 10-15-2018 08:38 AM

I think the pieces are coming together. I didn't expect to lose this much this early, but I didn't expect to contend for a wild card, much less the division. If the WRs caught half their drops this year I think we'd have more wins and be in position to win the AFC South. Which is stupid, we're not good enough to win an NFL division yet. Especially with all the injuries.

There's no doubt we're a bad team but it's easily explained IMO. I'm not discouraged. If you secretly thought we'd contend for a playoff spot then I can see why you'd be disappointed, but that was never in the cards.

omahacolt 10-15-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 86277)
I think the pieces are coming together. I didn't expect to lose this much this early, but I didn't expect to contend for a wild card, much less the division. If the WRs caught half their drops this year I think we'd have more wins and be in position to win the AFC South. Which is stupid, we're not good enough to win an NFL division yet. Especially with all the injuries.

There's no doubt we're a bad team but it's easily explained IMO. I'm not discouraged. If you secretly thought we'd contend for a playoff spot then I can see why you'd be disappointed, but that was never in the cards.

We have Luck and this division is trash. No reason we shouldn’t be contenders for the division.

Dam8610 10-15-2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 86284)
We have Luck and this division is trash. No reason we shouldn’t be contenders for the division.

If Luck wasn't giving the other team so many points, that would be happening.