ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey guys (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105925)

omahacolt 08-24-2020 08:45 AM

Hey guys

3 weeks away from colts football. Is anyone excited or are you like me and just not into it yet. Never thought I would miss the preseason this much.

Pez 08-24-2020 09:06 AM

I'm ridiculously into it.

Yes, I know Madden is dumb, but I was cleaning the basement sunday, and I queued up a game with 15 min quarters, colts vs steelers in light rain, with the CPU Playing both teams. When you do that, it changes the view to "spectator view" where you see the game from the standard TV side angle.

I was doing chores, but I found it oddly compelling to walk by and keep track of the score. I really want to see some real football. (Colts won, 21-17 btw)

I'm looking forward to:

- finding out that Philip Rivers is perhaps Less a douchebag than I have always thought he is.
- another year of experience on our OL.
- I'm looking forward to Buckner at DT.
- Another year of Kenny Moore's development
- Johnathan Taylor
- fsking Rock Ya Sin having an injury free year
- Pittman's first TD

Ironshaft 08-24-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 166538)
- finding out that Philip Rivers is perhaps Less a douchebag than I have always thought he is.....

He is not.

He is just our douchebag! :)

Indystu2 08-24-2020 10:57 AM

Sadly, I am not really into it this year. I might listen to the radio broadcasts of Colts games, but I am inclined to pass on the TV this year.

rcubed 08-24-2020 11:32 AM

Have yet to get i to it. I keep forgetting about the new players I am supposed to be excited about. Hoping thats changes when the season starts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omahacolt 08-24-2020 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indystu2 (Post 166548)
Sadly, I am not really into it this year. I might listen to the radio broadcasts of Colts games, but I am inclined to pass on the TV this year.

Screw that. I will still watch them all.

RCAChainGang 08-24-2020 01:48 PM

Counting down the days

Colts And Orioles 08-24-2020 03:15 PM

o

If the Colts are playing, I'm into it.

One thing that I hope does not happen (but very well might) is for the Colts to go something like 4-1 or 5-2 to start the season, and then have a major COVID outbreak on several teams that would put the entire season in jeopardy.

o

daedge 08-24-2020 04:25 PM

I'm well into it. Nothing will stop me from setting my alarm for 5am to watch live on Monday mornings here in NZ.

YDFL Commish 08-24-2020 05:25 PM

Really pumped, because of how good I think this team can. Also, such a departure from the fiery Rivers to the laid back casual Brissett.