ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   quick thoughts on another debacle (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150767)

omahacolt 10-02-2022 04:23 PM

quick thoughts on another debacle

1) this should shut up all the "everything is fine" crowd. its clear what this team is. a very bad team. probably bottom 5. not by talent but by production.

2) this team is constantly unprepared. they have zero intensity or fire to start games. clearly lack leadership, we saw that last year. and most of all this is a fucking soft ass team.

3) colts have more talent than the titans. way less heart

4) fries was better than pinter. which shows there was no competition. that said, fries can't run block for shit. but simmons is a beast so lets give him some time.

5) we can't run. trying to run was wasting downs. yet we did it over and over and over again. that is piss poor coaching

6) buckner really makes everyone around him better. we need to realize his production can't be measured by the stat sheet.

7) ryan is done. play foles or ehlinger.

8) good fucking game from the te room. well done dudes

9) good couple catches from pierce. but dude gets almost no seperation.

10) colts getting bullied by the titans should piss them off. it doesn't

11) for all the things ballard does well, he is too stubborn. we need more talent at premiere positions. he failed to fix the issues on this team. again.

12) ngakoue sucks. paye is coming around but really needs coaching and more moves

13) offensive line coach should be fired today

ChoppedWood 10-02-2022 04:24 PM

THis is solid, lots and lots of things pointing to a really bad coaching regime- all of which should be fired today not just the OL. Gut it and build from zero because zero is better than negative and the guys we have now, are a negative.

Luck4Reich 10-02-2022 04:27 PM

It's starting to look like we have too many "I got my money" and don't care players.

YDFL Commish 10-02-2022 04:30 PM

One thing I would like to point out, is that if we would treat Matt Ryan like Peyton Manning and give him weapons, protection and let him run the show, instead of Reich, then the offense would be so much better.

Hoopsdoc 10-02-2022 04:47 PM

A gutless spineless heartless jellyfish of a team. They’re Tennessee’s bitch, they’re Jacksonville’s bitch and they don’t f*****g care.

They got their fat contracts, they got their pro bowls and they don’t give a flying f**k

They ran Wentz out of town and 4 games into the season it’s clear that he wasn’t the problem. The problem is they’re a bunch of heartless pussies.

omahacolt 10-02-2022 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 242375)
A gutless spineless heartless jellyfish of a team. They’re Tennessee’s bitch, they’re Jacksonville’s bitch and they don’t f*****g care.

They got their fat contracts, they got their pro bowls and they don’t give a flying f**k

They ran Wentz out of town and 4 games into the season it’s clear that he wasn’t the problem. The problem is they’re a bunch of heartless pussies.

wentz has nothing to do with anything. he was an issue but clearly he wasn't the only issue. we all knew that

omahacolt 10-02-2022 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 242356)
One thing I would like to point out, is that if we would treat Matt Ryan like Peyton Manning and give him weapons, protection and let him run the show, instead of Reich, then the offense would be so much better.

he fumbles twice a game.

i know he can perform with time but he is part of the problem. we can't protect him enough for him to do what he needs to do

ChoppedWood 10-02-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 242380)
wentz has nothing to do with anything. he was an issue but clearly he wasn't the only issue. we all knew that

Except Frank...
Well the Frank that used Wentz to obscure his failings to the owner.

omahacolt 10-02-2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 242352)
It's starting to look like we have too many "I got my money" and don't care players.

leonard was in good spirits after the game according to doyel

that is part of the problem. probably the majority of the problem

JAFF 10-02-2022 04:59 PM

It was the same Titans game plan since Vrable became head coach. Nothing surprising, nothing new.

Old idea that works, play the run on the way to the Qb.

:eek: