ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Autry (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61846)

Pez 12-10-2018 01:51 PM

Autry

Some appreciation for Autry. He was literally the only bright spot from the Jagoff game, and he again played well against the Texans.

In the last two weeks:

5 TFL
6 hits on the QB
11 tackles
5 sacks
2 forced fumbles

Luck4Reich 12-10-2018 02:02 PM

He is definitely bringing it!

Butter 12-10-2018 11:02 PM

He was absent early in the season, but he is certainly earning his paycheck lately.

sherck 12-11-2018 07:43 AM

Between Autry, Hunt, Sheard, Turay, Woods and Muhammud, we have some nice role players on the D-Line that, at times, can all dominate.

What we really need is an elite talent sitting above them to draw the double team consistently, still beat it at times and take pressure off of all of them in order for them to shine more.

Top priority in free agency needs to be an elite pass rusher if any make it to the market. If not, then our 1st round pick or top 2nd round pick (from NYJ) probably needs to be a DE or DT that can crush the pocket.

As a side note, other pick probably needs to be CB. Wilson is finally coming on, Moore has been a find and Desir is rocking it but another young talent is required.

Walk Worthy,

Maniac 12-12-2018 12:38 PM

Autry was named AFC defensive player of the week for week 14 :cool:

ChileColts 12-12-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 97303)
Between Autry, Hunt, Sheard, Turay, Woods and Muhammud, we have some nice role players on the D-Line that, at times, can all dominate.

What we really need is an elite talent sitting above them to draw the double team consistently, still beat it at times and take pressure off of all of them in order for them to shine more.

Top priority in free agency needs to be an elite pass rusher if any make it to the market. If not, then our 1st round pick or top 2nd round pick (from NYJ) probably needs to be a DE or DT that can crush the pocket.

As a side note, other pick probably needs to be CB. Wilson is finally coming on, Moore has been a find and Desir is rocking it but another young talent is required.

Walk Worthy,

Grady Jarret will be a Free agent this year and Atlanta its in cap hell, could be a good rotation/starter at DT.

Chromeburn 12-12-2018 02:05 PM

I didn't think much of Autry when we signed him. I'm glad I was wrong about the pickup, he's been great especially lately.

rcubed 12-12-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 97532)
I didn't think much of Autry when we signed him. I'm glad I was wrong about the pickup, he's been great especially lately.

love the avatar

1965southpaw 12-12-2018 07:38 PM

Just saw these stats on Facebook. What a difference a year makes.

Last year the #Colts⁠ ⁠leader in sacks was Jabaal Sheard with 5.5. 13 games in and they have three players who have matched or exceeded those numbers (Denico Autry w/ 8, Darius Leonard with 7 and Jabaal Sheard with 5.5). Margus Hunt is close with 5 and Kemoko Turay needs 1.5 sacks.

YDFL Commish 12-12-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 97616)
Just saw these stats on Facebook. What a difference a year makes.

Last year the #Colts⁠ ⁠leader in sacks was Jabaal Sheard with 5.5. 13 games in and they have three players who have matched or exceeded those numbers (Denico Autry w/ 8, Darius Leonard with 7 and Jabaal Sheard with 5.5). Margus Hunt is close with 5 and Kemoko Turay needs 1.5 sacks.

Yeah, coaching doesn't matter.