ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nelson fined for his pull block vs Jags (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59249)

HoosierinFL 11-16-2018 02:03 PM

Nelson fined for his pull block vs Jags

The one that went viral with the scream, which turns out was just edited in there, caught the attention of the NFL and they have fined him $26k for leading with his helmet.
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...767445505?s=21

Oldcolt 11-16-2018 03:34 PM

What a crock of shit.

Pez 11-16-2018 04:47 PM

"Now, the hit has drawn a $26,739 fine from the NFL for leading with his helmet. The NFL Network reported that the league office noticed the infraction before the clip went viral. "

Yea, right, and refs never look at the jumbotron either. The video was viral on Monday morning. So they supposedly Knew about it 12-18 hours after the game?

There was a bullshit block below the waist call that took away a defensive 2 point conversion. Tough shit, cant be challenged. Some calls just get missed when they happen at the speed of the game, blah blah blah.

The league on the other hand have a staff of a thousand monkeys that can replay every game for every player for the purpose of fining players, even if the referee missed the call.

Agree with OldColt, crock of shit.

1965southpaw 11-16-2018 06:00 PM

"The league on the other hand have a staff of a thousand monkeys that can replay every game for every player for the purpose of fining players, even if the referee missed the call."

I'm sure those same monkeys will soon be fining Sony Michel who actually Lowered his head and used it as a weapon against Clayton Geathers, causing concussion and a neck injury, right? /s. Forgot......consistency of enforcement isn't a thing in the NFL.

Dam8610 11-16-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 92123)
"The league on the other hand have a staff of a thousand monkeys that can replay every game for every player for the purpose of fining players, even if the referee missed the call."

I'm sure those same monkeys will soon be fining Sony Michel who actually Lowered his head and used it as a weapon against Clayton Geathers, causing concussion and a neck injury, right? /s. Forgot......consistency of enforcement isn't a thing in the NFL.

Haven't you learned by now that the rules don't apply to the Cheatriots?

1965southpaw 11-16-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 92125)
Haven't you learned by now that the rules don't apply to the Cheatriots?

What was I thinking.....how could I forget. SMDH......

Maniac 11-18-2018 06:32 AM

I am quite sure Nelson won't have to pay that. Either Luck, Mack, or Irsay will pay it for him and tell him "Good job, just keep pancaking people."

Pez 11-18-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 92206)
I am quite sure Nelson won't have to pay that. Either Luck, Mack, or Irsay will pay it for him and tell him "Good job, just keep pancaking people."

Yup, if they passed the hat at Lucas Oil I'm sure the fans you have this fine covered before they got out of the 100s section.

Pez 11-20-2018 05:16 PM

Can anyone find video of the Myles Jack hit on Inman for which he was called for unnecessary roughness?

(3:59 Q2) (Shotgun) A.Luck pass short middle to D.Inman to JAX 49 for 5 yards (D.Hayden, Tel.Smith). PENALTY on JAX-M.Jack, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at JAX 49.

Pez 11-20-2018 06:34 PM

My point is that jack was not fined whole Nelson was. The nfl smells like ass on this one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk