ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   TV Service (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99536)

Puck 09-13-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 168319)
I am using it, watching on WANE TV from Fort Wayne :cool:

I'm using game pass. I'll try wane 15 see if I see a difference.

I like the pass because I'm able to quickly switch games in my favorites

Puck 09-13-2020 02:59 PM

Wane TV feed is behind the game pass feed

CanuckColt 09-20-2020 09:27 PM

I bit the bullet and ordered Sunday Ticket again in time for week 2.
I just hope Rivers stays healthy so I never have to see Brissett in there again because I will end up watching other games than the Colts.

TheMugwump 10-22-2020 10:32 AM

I've been using it from Durham NC for a month now, and it works great. I was able to cancel YouTubeTV and Hulu, so I save at least $35 a month AND I get all the Colts games (and all the other games if I care to watch).

It's actually like I'm getting paid to watch Colts games. So thank you so much, Puck. This is fantastic.

HoosierinFL 12-07-2020 02:30 PM

Hey Puck, mine isn't working, keeps saying account is expired, should I call in?

Puck 12-07-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 178326)
Hey Puck, mine isn't working, keeps saying account is expired, should I call in?

Yes. sent you a PM

TheMugwump 06-30-2021 05:16 PM

Hey Puck, trying to pass this along to a couple friends, and they asked if it works with Roku as well.

Puck 06-30-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 196238)
Hey Puck, trying to pass this along to a couple friends, and they asked if it works with Roku as well.

It does not work with a roku. Firestick is cheapest way

Spike 07-20-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 168204)
Had a few more of you guys sign up this week. Tell me what you think

Incredible service. Just got hooked up a week ago and am cutting the chord with Directv. Been watching a few baseball games I couldn't get in my local area. NFL Sunday ticket alone costs all most $300.00 by itself. I get all my local channels too.

Video on Demand is also great. A tremendous amount of movies, including new releases.

Got a fire stick on Amazon for $25.00, better than Directv, Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. I don't usually recommend a lot of things, but this service is outstanding. If you don't have it, get it, you'll save a ton of money and you won't be sorry. Thanks Puck for bringing this service to us Freaks.

nate505 07-25-2021 07:12 PM

I'm considering getting it for the fall. I tried it a year ago and it was a good service for the price.

That said, is there a way to DVR things with it? I remember it had some sort of internal DVR service but I couldn't seem to get it to work very well. It's something I'd be more than happy to pay for myself, like if some DVR box existed that worked with it that I could get from Amazon or whatever, but didn't know if that really existed or not.