ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   quick thoughts on this epic battle between afc super bowl contenders (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19188)

Dam8610 09-24-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 29376)
My god, will you ever face the facts?

Already have. Will you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 29377)
Please just shut up!

Please follow your own advice.

ChoppedWood 09-24-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 29378)
Agreed, what this team has done with Brisset is amazing. We're 0-3 with Tolzien easily

We just barely held off a team that won one game last year. Actually, if our coach wasn't such a worthless putz we might be 2-0 with Brissett. All the more evidence that our coaching sucks and is the peak of a tall stack of problems.

ChoppedWood 09-24-2017 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 29379)
Already have. Will you?

Please follow your own advice.

FU Dam, you are worthless...

Puck 09-24-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 29378)
Agreed, what this team has done with Brisset is amazing. We're 0-3 with Tolzien easily

AMAZING???? The only difference between 0-3 and 1-2 is the Browns!!! Amazing would have finished off the Cardinals

ChoppedWood 09-24-2017 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 29384)
AMAZING???? The only difference between 0-3 and 1-2 is the Browns!!! Amazing would have finished off the Cardinals

Amazing? Even halfway capable of coaching pee wee for developmentally disabled children would have finished off the Cardinals from that position.

FatDT 09-24-2017 10:57 PM

Lol is apballin Dam's dumb persona alternate account?

Dam8610 09-24-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 29381)
FU Dam, you are worthless...

https://youtu.be/ArBEUN0-QLA

sherck 09-25-2017 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 29275)
1)13) prevent defense and running the clock for a full half is not a great coaching strategy, chuck.

From the most recent interview between Pagano and Sports Illustrated:

Quote:

"But, but, but....I got a super duper secret coaching plan and decoder ring when I sent in the box tops from only 40 boxes of Sugar Puffs cereal when I was 11 years old! I ate all 40 boxes in 3 hours I was so excited to see what it said!

To this very day, I keep that super duper secret coaching plan locked up in the safe behind my desk and I pull it out every week, use the special secret squirrel decoder ring to figure it out and do what it says! Every week!

Know what it says?

Run the ball when ahead no matter what!
Never get beat on the long ball!

That's it! Success in two sentances! My game planning is done every week in about 45 minutes (that ring takes a long time to use).

The rest of the week? I chop wood."
Walk Worthy,l

mluntz01 09-25-2017 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=GoBigBlue88;29299]You hit most of 'em, Omaha. Saw largely the same game. Only a few quick thoughts from me.

But the entire second half of this game was a bullshit, terrible NFL gameplan. The world's most predictable Frank Gore runs every first down, zero creative adjustments, the world's lamest prevent defense. Get the fuck out of here with that second half gameplan. They deserved to lose coaching like that. Add in the penalties, and this was just a shitshow of a game begging to be thrown away.

They have to keep the TV ratings up, otherwise you would turn the game off. It was bad enough we had to put up with that scrub play by play team. If it hadn't been for my Sunday Ticket, the only people watching this game would have been in Cleveland and Indy.

Coltsalr 09-25-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 29375)
This team has 11 new starters on defense and is missing its franchise QB as well as its other two best players. Yes, I see the problem. No, it's not what you're saying it is. It's roster turnover and injuries.

So are you blaming Ballard now?