ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   More bullshit that is cluttering the football forum. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142759)

Lov2fish 04-18-2022 02:49 PM

More bullshit that is cluttering the football forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 228933)

Pure speculation and conjecture on Kings part, and your obsession with a vaccine that ain't a vaccine.

Oldcolt 04-18-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 228935)
Pure speculation and conjecture on Kings part, and your obsession with a vaccine that ain't a vaccine.

Pot calling the kettle black

HoosierinFL 04-18-2022 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 228935)
that ain't a vaccine.

wut?

man covid has made people stupid

Lov2fish 04-18-2022 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 228952)
wut?

man covid has made people stupid

Definition of a vaccine is the prevention and/or spreading (Insert whichever disease applies) This doesn't do any of that. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, spreading it or dying/getting sick from it. That is not a vaccine. Talk about making people stupid. I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.

rm1369 04-18-2022 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 228956)
I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.

Quit eating the crayons and you’d have more of both.

Lov2fish 04-18-2022 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm1369 (Post 228960)
Quit eating the crayons and you’d have more of both.

If that is the best you can do keep your fingers off the keyboard, you're out of your league.

Dam8610 04-18-2022 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 228956)
Definition of a vaccine is the prevention and/or spreading (Insert whichever disease applies) This doesn't do any of that. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, spreading it or dying/getting sick from it. That is not a vaccine. Talk about making people stupid. I don't have the energy or enough crayons to keep esplain'n it to retards.

Actual definition of vaccine:

"a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Which is what the COVID vaccine does, hence its status as a vaccine.

rm1369 04-18-2022 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 228962)
If that is the best you can do keep your fingers off the keyboard, you're out of your league.

Sure thing snowflake. My apologies - don’t want to trigger you.

Lov2fish 04-18-2022 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 228964)
Actual definition of vaccine:

"a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease."

Which is what the COVID vaccine does, hence its status as a vaccine.

Except it doesn't give immunity. Damn, read what you type. If it worked like a "Vaccine" you wouldn't contract it, or spread it. Hence, it doesn't work. People still get it, spread it and get sick AND DYE, after they get the covid vax. That is not a fucking vaccine. It's the same as pissing on my head and trying to convince me its raining.

Dam8610 04-18-2022 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov2fish (Post 228970)
Except it doesn't give immunity. Damn, read what you type. If it worked like a "Vaccine" you wouldn't contract it, or spread it. Hence, it doesn't work. People still get it, spread it and get sick AND DYE, after they get the covid vax. That is not a fucking vaccine. It's the same as pissing on my head and trying to convince me its raining.

It's been proven to both stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several strains of COVID. No vaccine is 100% effective, and expecting one that was developed in less than a year to be 100% effective is asinine and clearly represents a misunderstanding of what a vaccine is supposed to do.