ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ***Official “Taking Care of Business” and beat Peyton’s brother Game thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63211)

Racehorse 12-23-2018 09:19 AM

***Official “Taking Care of Business” and beat Peyton’s brother Game thread

Go Colts. 28-13

albany ed 12-23-2018 09:32 AM

Last time the Giants came to Indy, I was there, to see Peyton and the Colts in a laugher over Eli and the G-men. Four years later when the Luck led Colts went to MetLife Stadium, I was there to see the Colts in a laugher over the G-men. This year, my best friend Ray, will be on the 50 yard line, (he's a Giants fan) I had planned on going until the schedule came out and it was too close to Christmas for this NYer. Hopefully, it's another W for the Colts.

sherck 12-23-2018 09:52 AM

Playoff game.

Lose and we are done. Win and we move onto next week (yes, I know that we play next week regardless if we win or lose this week but today's game will determine if next week's will mean anything or not).

This team often rises to the top in the past 8 week (JAX game the exception). Colts 28 - Giants 13.

Walk Worthy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

omahacolt 12-23-2018 10:29 AM

Giants win. Not sure how the colts can compete with them talent wise.

Maniac 12-23-2018 11:06 AM

RIP Eli. Death by Maniac attack

Colts And Orioles 12-23-2018 11:32 AM

o

After the loss to the Jaguars 3 weeks ago, every game since has essentially been a playoff game.

2-0 so far, going for 3-0 today.

o

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 12-23-2018 12:51 PM

TY is active. :)

However, Glow is OUT again. :(

Haeg will fill in for Glow again; Recently promoted from the practice squad Ahmad Thomas will start in place of Walker; Mike Mitchell will start in Geathers place.

Colts inactives: C Josh Andrews, WR Daurice Fountain, S Clayton Geathers, G Mark Glowinski, S Rolan Milligan, LB Anthony Walker, RB Jonathan Williams

Giants inactives: WR Odell Beckham, QB Kyle Lauletta, S Kamrin Moore, LB Alec Ogletree, C Spencer Pulley, WR Russell Shepard and DE Kerry Wynn

GoBigBlue88 12-23-2018 01:07 PM

I think Barkley has a big day, but Colts win. I love this defense, but don't underestimate the losses of Walker (today) and Woods (1st-2nd downs & leadership).

WaynesWorld87 12-23-2018 02:05 PM

3rd and 2 and we throw it 30 yards down the field into coverage.

What the fuck was that play call?

Racehorse 12-23-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WaynesWorld87 (Post 100026)
3rd and 2 and we throw it 30 yards down the field into coverage.

What the fuck was that play call?

Probably trying to set up something for later.