ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where do we draft (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65437)

VeveJones007 01-13-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 106510)
Seems the home teams are dominating the divisional round. I would bet on the Eagles in this game.

I think the Saints have it...but I also thought the Chargers would beat NE.

Chromeburn 01-13-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 106493)
Would prefer DL, S, and DL.

This isn’t a great safety draft. I would go FA for that route. Lots of good safeties out there.

Chromeburn 01-13-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 106512)
I think the Saints have it...but I also thought the Chargers would beat NE.

I learned a while ago not to bet against NE in foxboro. No matter how good the opponent.

DrSpaceman 01-13-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 106514)
I learned a while ago not to bet against NE in foxboro. No matter how good the opponent.

And never bet on SD/Phillip Rivers in a big game on top of that

God they suck when it counts the most.

But somehow always manage to beat the Colts when it mattered

njcoltfan 01-13-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 106515)
And never bet on SD/Phillip Rivers in a big game on top of that

God they suck when it counts the most.

But somehow always manage to beat the Colts when it mattered

I have never seen a player yell at his team mates and officials more than Rivers, HE seems like a pussy!!

Dewey 5 01-13-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 106513)
This isn’t a great safety draft. I would go FA for that route. Lots of good safeties out there.

Is Landon Collins a FA?

Dam8610 01-13-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 106513)

Yeah safety is deep in free agency. I feel like Landon Collins would be a great fit if he hits the market.

Chromeburn 01-13-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewey 5 (Post 106526)
Is Landon Collins a FA?

Yes, he is up. Will the Giants let him go unrestricted? Doubtful. Should be some other guys too. Need to look it up again. I have my eye on Grady Jarret, Bell, and Clark of the Seahawks as potential guys.

Dam8610 01-13-2019 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 106557)
Yes, he is up. Will the Giants let him go unrestricted? Doubtful. Should be some other guys too. Need to look it up again. I have my eye on Grady Jarret, Bell, and Clark of the Seahawks as potential guys.

Giving it a second look, the only safeties I'd really be interested in are Collins and Clinton-Dix. I feel like those two could come in and play strong safety, and that's the primary concern at the safety position going forward. There's a lot of free safeties and smaller hybrid guys that I feel like would struggle to play SS here and get injured.

At DE, Lawrence and Clark are the most (only?) interesting names and both are likely to be franchised/extended.

omahacolt 01-13-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 106566)
Giving it a second look, the only safeties I'd really be interested in are Collins and Clinton-Dix. I feel like those two could come in and play strong safety, and that's the primary concern at the safety position going forward. There's a lot of free safeties and smaller hybrid guys that I feel like would struggle to play SS here and get injured.

At DE, Lawrence and Clark are the most (only?) interesting names and both are likely to be franchised/extended.

Clinton Dix is terrible