ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck Retiring...??? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79754)

nate505 08-25-2019 12:16 AM

I won't go as far as to say fuck him, but I am irritated he couldn't do this before the draft. It was really one training camp that showed him his will for football was done? That's hard to believe.

That said, fuck Grigson and Pagano for ruining such a talent. And fuck Irsay for not canning those two clowns much earlier.

That that said, it's almost a bit of a relief in some ways. No more wondering if he'll be ready for the season. Not that I think Brissett can win a Superbowl, but I am interested to see what he can do. That said I hope Ballard can maybe make a low risk trade for another QB this season.

Butter 08-25-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 127391)
Cool, guys. Seen enough bullshit. Not that it matters / this needs a response, but I'm done here.

If the posters who always lose there minds at everything lose it after what was supposed to be a generational QB retiring days before the season is what causes you to leave Coltfreaks forever after years of all the caustic bullshit that gets spouted here on a near-daily basis, well I just have no words. Take a break and come back ya goof, I would miss your posts.

nate505 08-25-2019 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 127337)
Lol fuck you. I'm done with this forum if this passes as popular attitude.

I'm genuinely curious...what did you expect the attitude to be? I imagine this would be the attitude from any fanbase.

Butter 08-25-2019 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 127396)
I'm genuinely curious...what did you expect the attitude to be? I imagine this would be the attitude from any fanbase.

Can you imagine if this happened in NY, BOS or Oakland?

nate505 08-25-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 127398)
Can you imagine if this happened in NY, BOS or Oakland?

No kidding. Him receiving some boos was a given. I'm trying to imagine where he doesn't receive them. Jacksonville? Even there.

Luck4Reich 08-25-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 127389)
Lucks pressor after game if you didn't see it … :cool:

https://www.theindychannel.com/sport...G0uXqOSgopgQEk

I couldn’t watch it and maybe I’m just a bit selfish right now. I guess it’s the way he made the decision and the timing. If he really cared about this team why do that? A lot of players on that team played through pain too (T.Y. Hilton)

I just don’t know.... this sucks!

ChoppedWood 08-25-2019 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 127394)
I won't go as far as to say fuck him, but I am irritated he couldn't do this before the draft. It was really one training camp that showed him his will for football was done? That's hard to believe.

So true.

Man if you think about it, has Ballard always sort of wondered if this guy was "the guy"?

Not getting rid of Brisset, when we know Ballard LOVES having an armada of draft picks, when we know other teams have come knocking and we know Ballard has made it VERY clear that he wasn't letting Brisset go. Combine that with Jim's between the ears comments, Frank's comments about Andrew driving the return not the team... boy it really makes you wonder if this team has just been placating him due to the talent but always also with a few toes in the pool of doubt about his desire to do play this game day in and day out.

He did them all dirty tonight now I hope it pushes Reich and Ballard to become even better at what they do and propels us to a storybook ending.

Discflinger 08-25-2019 12:29 AM

I had a guy tell me this two weeks ago on the course. He's a Chief's fan and related to someone involved with the nfl. I tried to shrug it off, but mfer was right.

Brylok 08-25-2019 12:30 AM

I will go so far as to say fuck him. I was angry at McAfee when he retired, but at least he did it at the end of the season. I'm pro player on almost everything. If you want to retire, fine. However, if you're the starting QB and face of the franchise, you can't retire unexpectedly two weeks before the start of the season! You just can't.

Andrew Luck has taken a gigantic dump on the Colts team, owner, coaches, and fans. If this is not handled correctly, it could be a franchise killer. I never thought I'd say it, but Luck needs to get his ass out of Indianapolis and Indiana in general, give the majority of the contract money he's on back to Irsay, and go fuck himself. What a piece of shit he is. If I owned any Luck merch, it would be in the trash and if I had been at the game tonight, I would have booed him too. He just torpedoed the season (3-13 incoming) and the franchise. GTFOH Luck.

Luck4Reich 08-25-2019 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 127407)
So true.

Man if you think about it, has Ballard always sort of wondered if this guy was "the guy"?

Not getting rid of Brisset, when we know Ballard LOVES having an armada of draft picks, when we know other teams have come knocking and we know Ballard has made it VERY clear that he wasn't letting Brisset go. Combine that with Jim's between the ears comments, Frank's comments about Andrew driving the return not the team... boy it really makes you wonder if this team has just been placating him due to the talent but always also with a few toes in the pool of doubt about his desire to do play this game day in and day out.

He did them all dirty tonight now I hope it pushes Reich and Ballard to become even better at what they do and propels us to a storybook ending.

They obviously know more about Luck than we do. Maybe they knew he was a little flaky but hoped he would overcome it. All we can do now is hope Ballard has a plan. I just don’t think Brisset is it.