ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bengals at Titans (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138419)

Spike 01-22-2022 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 221868)
You take the points early in the game

Yes, you do, absolutely.

Spike 01-22-2022 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 221867)
o

That decision by Vrabel may have wound up costing the Titans the game.

o

It absolutely did, another dumb ass decision by the dumb ass Billacheat tree of dumb ass assistant coaches.

Spike 01-22-2022 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 221858)
o

This game and the circumstances surrounding it was mildly reminiscent of the 2008 Titans season, when they had an overall record of 13-3 and were the #1 seed in the AFC ...... they lost their divisional playoff game against the Ravens by 3 points.

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/boxes/...st-div-bal-ten

o

You sound like my history teacher in high school. You must have been an A student on the subject of history. But we love you C&O, it is great to read your historic takes on the NFL.

JAFF 01-22-2022 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 221872)
You sound like my history teacher in high school. You must have been an A student on the subject of history. But we love you C&O, it is great to read your historic takes on the NFL.

Past is prolog

Colts And Orioles 01-22-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 221826)
o

On 4th down and 1-and-a-half I would have tried to draw the Bengals offsides, called a timeout with one second left on the play-clock, and then attempted a 54-yard field goal attempt ...... Mike Vrabel thought otherwise.

o

Quote:

o

o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 221871)

It absolutely did, another dumb ass decision by the dumb ass Billacheat tree of dumb ass assistant coaches.

o

They had the Bengals by the balls after Joe Burrow was sacked on 3rd down to knock them out of field-goal range, and then they (the Titans) drove down the field to get into long field-goal range themselves immediately after that ...... I think that playing the percentages and being relatively conservative was the way to go at that point in the game. It would have essentially been a 6-point swing if Vrabel had chosen the path that I suggested, and 6 points in a game like this in which points are at a premium is huge.

The Bengals still would have had plenty of time to drive down field and kick a game-tying field goal or even get a go-ahead touchdown, but it would have been harder for them to do so because of the pressure that would have been on them due to what would have been a 3-point deficit (instead of the game being tied, as it was.)

o

IndyNorm 01-22-2022 09:49 PM

Quote:

o

o

What was worse IMO was Tannehill Wentzing on the RPO the play before that. If he hands off to the RB then it would have been a 1st down easily.

IndyNorm 01-22-2022 09:51 PM

While it doesn't break my heart to see the Tits lose, I really hate to see the Bungles win. I live in Cincy and their fans were obnoxious enough when the Bungles sucked. Now I have to listen to all of those dumb fucks doing their stupid ass Who Dey chant all week long again :mad::mad::mad::mad:

JAFF 01-22-2022 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 221882)
While it doesn't break my heart to see the Tits lose, I really hate to see the Bungles win. I live in Cincy and their fans were obnoxious enough when the Bungles sucked. Now I have to listen to all of those dumb fucks doing their stupid ass Who Dey chant all week long again :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Once in 20 years, let them enjoy it

IndyNorm 01-22-2022 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 221884)
Once in 20 years, let them enjoy it

Maybe it they weren't so fucking obnoxious I'd be happy for them. And it's actually 31 years.

ChaosTheory 01-22-2022 10:47 PM

I admit that I enjoy a little schadenfreude by browsing other teams' message boards after big losses.

Takeaways from fans: Despite being the #1 seed, the Titans...

- head coach is shit

- their OC is predictable shit

- their QB is among the worst in the league and needs to be replaced with Wilson, Watson, or Rodgers regardless of the price

- their OL needs an overhaul, in fact majority of draft should be on OL because it's shit

- Henry was getting stopped, should've abandoned him because he was shit