ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Where is Andrew Luck? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27866)

Discflinger 12-22-2017 10:59 AM

Great for knocking the old balls back and forth.

njcoltfan 12-27-2017 05:49 PM

Does anyone know if Luck is back in Indy, and if he is, has he started throwing again ??

rcubed 12-27-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 48517)
Does anyone know if Luck is back in Indy, and if he is, has he started throwing again ??

because it matters why?????

Colts And Orioles 12-27-2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 48517)

Does anyone know if Luck is back in Indy, and if he is, has he started throwing again ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 48518)

Because it matters, why ??????

o

As far as I'm concerned, he can stay in Europe and continue getting treatment/rehab there from now until July, when Training Camp starts.

o

Brylok 12-27-2017 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 48518)
because it matters why?????

Yeah, how dare Colts fans ask questions about the most important part of the team? Of all the nerve! Luck is starting to annoy me, honestly.

Racehorse 12-27-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 48552)
Yeah, how dare Colts fans ask questions about the most important part of the team? Of all the nerve! Luck is starting to annoy me, honestly.

Waaaa

DrSpaceman 12-27-2017 10:57 PM

Why does anyone care if he is here right now?

So he can stand on the sidelines in street clothes and be the distraction everyone is asking about every game as the Colts lose week after week?

I would like him back here after the season to get his opinion on new OC and head coaching hires. Outside that, I'd prefer he stay away.

falloutboy14 12-28-2017 06:52 AM

I've read he was going to be back in Indy and try to get in front of the media before the end of the season. Would be good to hear from him before we start the off-season.

rcubed 12-28-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

because it doesn't matter right now. ask again in the summer.

Here, I will give you a quote if you want:

"Yeah, treatment went great over there. Really hated missing the season, but it was necessary. Will continue with the rehab regiment which will include increased throwing and see how it goes. Jacoby did great filling in for me. Cant wait to get back out there with the team."

or some nondescript BS like that.

omahacolt 12-28-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Some players aren't into talking to the media. Luck is a private person. Don't be a bitch about it.