ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Eberflus (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64197)

DrSpaceman 01-09-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 104895)
Miami looks like a terrible job.

All of them but Cleveland, which is hard to believe, and Green Bay are terrible jobs.

Indiana V2 01-09-2019 11:24 PM

I hope we get Eberflus for at least one more season, I know there are only a few HC openings left, but remember we didn't interview Reich until after the Super Bowl, hopefully these last few teams are set on their current candidates.

ukcolt 01-10-2019 05:13 AM

When you are an assistant looking to further your career there is no NFL Heach Coaching job that is not attractive. To be able to run your own ship is a role that very few coaches actually manage to achieve. Are there certain organisations that are higher profile, a better fit...of course. But you very rarely see an aspiring coach turn down an opportunity to take a HC position as they may never get that chance again.

Pez 01-10-2019 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcolt (Post 104965)
When you are an assistant looking to further your career there is no NFL Heach Coaching job that is not attractive. To be able to run your own ship is a role that very few coaches actually manage to achieve. Are there certain organisations that are higher profile, a better fit...of course. But you very rarely see an aspiring coach turn down an opportunity to take a HC position as they may never get that chance again.

Josh McDaniels.

(I'm sorry, I could not resist)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

albany ed 01-10-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcolt (Post 104965)

Milton's Paradise Lost

"Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven"

DrSpaceman 01-10-2019 08:45 AM

Seems likely Eberflus will be back

The head coaching hires are dwindling in and no word of him getting a shot yet

Pez 01-10-2019 09:29 AM

I'd like to think Eberflus is not in a hurry to go anywhere. With 2019 looking like it is shaping Up to address some of our needs on defense, I would be tempted to see my vision realized with some solid pass rush to make the tampa-2 hybrid come to full fruition.

FatDT 01-10-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 104989)
I'd like to think Eberflus is not in a hurry to go anywhere. With 2019 looking like it is shaping Up to address some of our needs on defense, I would be tempted to see my vision realized with some solid pass rush to make the tampa-2 hybrid come to full fruition.

He also probably needs to wait for QB whisperer fever to die down again.