ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   quick thoughts another pagano meltdown (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27158)

omahacolt 11-27-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 43070)
We need any upgrade we can get on the O-line outside of center. Priority # 1 needs to actually come through on protecting the franchise. That means they need some real talent on that line.

Pass rush doesn't mean shit if Luck is on IR again.

No rookie LT is going to beat out AC. You don't take a rt or guard with a top 8 pick.

We can add talent to the oline without using our 1st pick

Maniac 11-27-2017 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43075)
No rookie LT is going to beat out AC. You don't take a rt or guard with a top 8 pick.

We can add talent to the oline without using our 1st pick

You don't know that a talented enough rookie couldn't beat out AC. You're just making an assumption there.

They could also trade down a bit in the first and take a stud guard.

I just want talent upgrades there, whether the draft or free agency. Not just average guys that they think maybe they can coach up... some actual f'ing talent.

FatDT 11-27-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 43083)
You don't know that a talented enough rookie couldn't beat out AC. You're just making an assumption there.

I just want talent upgrades there, whether the draft or free agency. Not just average guys that they think maybe they can coach up... some actual f'ing talent.

The time to do that in FA was last off-season. Not that many talented OL FA options in 2018.

Maniac 11-28-2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 43100)
The time to do that in FA was last off-season. Not that many talented OL FA options in 2018.

Then it needs to be in the draft.

VeveJones007 11-28-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 43103)
Then it needs to be in the draft.

Just keep losing and they’ll have their pick of the lot if CLE goes QB and SF goes Barkley.

Puck 11-28-2017 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 43106)
Just keep losing and they’ll have their pick of the lot if CLE goes QB and SF goes Barkley.

I hope they do go Barkley and we get Hyde

omahacolt 11-28-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 43083)

I find it highly unlikely a rookie would come In and beat him. Is that better

FatDT 11-28-2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43136)
I find it highly unlikely a rookie would come In and beat him. Is that better

The only prospect I could maybe see doing it is Connor Williams from Texas. But he looks like Jack Black's retarded little brother so probably not.