ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   quick thoughts another pagano meltdown (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27158)

albany ed 11-27-2017 06:10 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmXWZFPvCAU

YDFL Commish 11-27-2017 06:11 PM

I'm also starting to think that Philbin is part of the problem.

I seemed to remember that Aaron Rodgers was running for his life quite a lot when Philbin was the OC at Green Bay.

So, I decided to check the sack #'s during that time, and holy shit, it was worse than I thought.

From 2008 to 2011, the time that Philbin and Rodgers were together as OC and QB, the Packers gave up 34, 51, 38 and 41 sacks.

Also, looking at Philbin's coaching history, his tenure with the Colts is actually his 1st time serving as a full time OL coach at the NFL level.

Looks to me like another bad Pags hire, who hasn't improved the OL at all, since he's been here.

Racehorse 11-27-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 42933)
Coaching is the obvious one that should and will be fixed, agree top to bottom, this offseason and I can't imagine finding someone worse than the current coach and staff.

Schianno?

Racehorse 11-27-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 42955)
Can you damn the mortal souls of anyone that's still defending Pagano?

He came to seek and save the lost, not condemn morons.

Racehorse 11-27-2017 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 43023)
I'm also starting to think that Philbin is part of the problem.

I seemed to remember that Aaron Rodgers was running for his life quite a lot when Philbin was the OC at Green Bay.

So, I decided to check the sack #'s during that time, and holy shit, it was worse than I thought.

From 2008 to 2011, the time that Philbin and Rodgers were together as OC and QB, the Packers gave up 34, 51, 38 and 41 sacks.

Also, looking at Philbin's coaching history, his tenure with the Colts is actually his 1st time serving as a full time OL coach at the NFL level.

Looks to me like another bad Pags hire, who hasn't improved the OL at all, since he's been here.

The line is not good, but good coaching can improve it immensely. This is another reason to rid our team of Coach Albatross.

Maniac 11-27-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43021)
fixing the oline is priority but i wouldn't go with our 1st pick there.

Go with whatever it fucking takes. If it takes our 1st pick, then so be it. Fix that damn line. There are certainly a couple stud o-linemen at the top as well. If one of those is needed, draft him and don't look back. It's LONG past due to get this damn line fixed.

Maniac 11-27-2017 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 43035)
He came to seek and save the lost, not condemn morons.

No, I can do both. I'm all powerful and shit.

omahacolt 11-27-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 43065)
Go with whatever it fucking takes. If it takes our 1st pick, then so be it. Fix that damn line. There are certainly a couple stud o-linemen at the top as well. If one of those is needed, draft him and don't look back. It's LONG past due to get this damn line fixed.

We don't need a LT as bad as we need a pass rusher. We can fix both.

Maniac 11-27-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43069)

We need any upgrade we can get on the O-line outside of center. Priority # 1 needs to actually come through on protecting the franchise. That means they need some real talent on that line.

Pass rush doesn't mean shit if Luck is on IR again.

njcoltfan 11-27-2017 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 43069)

With the amount of $$ the Colts have for FA this year they can buy an OL and a pass rusher or two, and they better!!