ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey Dam (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17302)

omahacolt 10-06-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 32049)
Clearly you have reading comprehension problems as well as a selective memory. 2014 was the time period that Grigson was dictating who started. Shipley was retained through that season, then allowed to hit free agency. 0% of what happened with Shipley was a Pagano decision.

There was no time period grigson dictated who started. Just pagano leaking false info to the press

Puck 10-06-2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 31976)
Grigson made a lot of stupid decisions, trading Shipley was one, what's your point?

Dam I don't remeber you being this dumb before Pagano got here. He's even fucked you up

Dam8610 10-07-2017 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 32053)
There was no time period grigson dictated who started. Just pagano leaking false info to the press

Then we'll just have to agree to disagree. Viewpoints that disagree on points this fundamental can't be reconciled.

IndyNorm 10-07-2017 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puck (Post 32060)
dam i don't remeber you being this dumb before pagano got here. He's even fucked you up

lmao!!!

apballin 10-07-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 32060)
Dam I don't remeber you being this dumb before Pagano got here. He's even fucked you up

Pagano gets the blame for everything WTF, he has surpassed Tim Jennings by far

IndyNorm 10-08-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 32108)
Pagano gets the blame for everything WTF, he has surpassed Tim Jennings by far

Jennings wasn't responsible for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGNr3Yef-2A

Or this:

http://thebiglead.com/2017/09/10/chu...arlon-mack-td/

omahacolt 10-08-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 32061)
Then we'll just have to agree to disagree. Viewpoints that disagree on points this fundamental can't be reconciled.

you still never manned up and admitted you were wrong. really shows what a bitch you are since you want to put my quote as your sig.

smitty46953 10-08-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 32167)
you still never manned up and admitted you were wrong. really shows what a bitch you are since you want to put my quote as your sig.

I thought same thing, but then again has never admitted was wrong about anything ... You expect that to change? :cool:

apballin 10-08-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 32179)
I thought same thing, but then again has never admitted was wrong about anything ... You expect that to change? :cool:

Even when I'm wrong I coulda been right

omahacolt 10-08-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 32179)

No I don't.

Just cements the type of person he is.

GoBigBlue88 10-08-2017 04:54 PM

Colts just won one of their most poorly-coaches games in recent memory.

Colts And Orioles 10-08-2017 04:54 PM

o

(vs. 49ers, 10/08)

With more than a minute left to play in regulation and the Colts clinging to a 23-16 lead, Pagano declined a 10-second run-off on a 49ers penalty to save time for the Colts in the event that the 49ers scored the game-tying touchdown ...... but then 2 plays later, he failed to follow that up by opting NOT to call a timeout when the 49ers were tackled in bounds, which allowed them to bleed the clock before calling their own time out with one second left on the play clock.

Subsequently, the Colts had no time left to try to get into field goal range after the 49ers did indeed tie the game with a touchdown pass on 4th down on the very next play.

o

Spike 10-08-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 32552)
o

(vs. 49ers, 10/08)

With more than a minute left to play in regulation and the Colts clinging to a 23-16 lead, Pagano declined a 10-second run-off on a 49ers penalty to save time for the Colts in the event that the 49ers scored the game-tying touchdown ...... but then 2 plays later, he failed to follow that up by opting NOT to call a timeout when the 49ers were tackled in bounds, which allowed them to bleed the clock before calling their own time out with one second left on the play clock.

Subsequently, the Colts had no time left to try to get into field goal range after the 49ers did indeed tie the game with a touchdown pass on 4th down on the very next play.

o

That was so mind boggling to me. Of course you call a timeout to save time for your offense. The problem is that Pagano is a moron and really doesn't understand the game of football.

Spike 10-08-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 32551)

Pretty much every game the Colts have played under Pagano has been poorly coached.

Hoopsdoc 10-08-2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 32551)

It's almost like he's trolling us at this point.

GoBigBlue88 10-08-2017 05:11 PM

Pagano fuck-ups today:

1. A special teams play that almost beat the infamous Fake Punt.

2. Time management at end of game.

3. Pulling Marlon Mack after his second TD and not reintroducing him until OT (he won the game, btw).

4. More bullshit conservative defense with a lead. It's clearly coached.

5. Unnecessarily complex trick plays for an offense that's lucky to not put Vujnovich's ass in a running back's face right off the snap.

I'm not going to include icing the kicker, because I really don't care one way or the other about it. But some might argue that was a fuck-up as well.

Dam8610 10-08-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 32167)

You're a dumbshit. I'm not saying the same thing over and over again to fuel your ego, and your inability to read is not my problem.

omahacolt 10-08-2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 32610)
You're a dumbshit. I'm not saying the same thing over and over again to fuel your ego, and your inability to read is not my problem.

About Shipley did you admit to me you were wrong in a post? Admit it. Be a fucking man for once in your life.

YDFL Commish 10-08-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

o

(vs. 49ers, 10/08)

o

As far as I'm concerned you can't repeat this post often enough.

Irsay should've let Manning run the team for a day. Manning would've fired Pagano before he could get off the field.

Kray007 10-12-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

o

(vs. 49ers, 10/08)

o

My first guess is that, somewhere in the four or five minutes that elapsed between decision one and decision two, Chuck simply decided that an Offense led by Brissett didn't have a realistic shot at driving into FG range in less than 25 or 30 seconds. My second guess is that he didn't want to take a chance that Brissett would make a mistake and toss an interception that would hand the game to the 49'ers. My last guess is that the decision might have been different had Andrew Luck been taking snaps.

GoBigBlue88 10-16-2017 11:34 PM

If Dam doesn't have issues with Pagano after that game, I vote we just ban him from this board because he's a relative.

omahacolt 10-16-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 34443)
If Dam doesn't have issues with Pagano after that game, I vote we just ban him from this board because he's a relative.

I think this has to come to a vote

Coltsalr 10-16-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 34443)

That’s apparently sexually attracted to his own relative.

Dam8610 10-16-2017 11:58 PM

[sarcasm]RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE HOW COULD CHUCK PAGANO MAKE BRISSETT MISS EVERY OPPORTUNITY FOR SUCCESS IN THE SECOND HALF?! PLAYERS BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR EXECUTION RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE![/sarcasm]

I honestly don't understand what issues you have. The challenge Pagano should've won? Not taking the timeout before the two minute warning wasn't the best decision, but became totally irrelevant when the Titans converted. Brissett was awful in the second half, and it wasn't the playcalling, they kept adjusting and trying different blitz beaters, but he just couldn't beat the blitz. You can't win if your offense goes 3 and out every time, and you're foolish if you think that's on coaching, because I saw them try everything to get Brissett going in the second half, he just couldn't execute.

DrSpaceman 10-17-2017 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34494)
[sarcasm]RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE HOW COULD CHUCK PAGANO MAKE BRISSETT MISS EVERY OPPORTUNITY FOR SUCCESS IN THE SECOND HALF?! PLAYERS BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR EXECUTION RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE![/sarcasm]

I honestly don't understand what issues you have. The challenge Pagano should've won? Not taking the timeout before the two minute warning wasn't the best decision, but became totally irrelevant when the Titans converted. Brissett was awful in the second half, and it wasn't the playcalling, they kept adjusting and trying different blitz beaters, but he just couldn't beat the blitz. You can't win if your offense goes 3 and out every time, and you're foolish if you think that's on coaching, because I saw them try everything to get Brissett going in the second half, he just couldn't execute.

You know I try not to insult other colts fans on here, but seriously, this is just idiotic

I don't know how you could watch the second half and not see how the team was totally outcoached with half time adjustments on both side of the ball

I don't care about the challenge or the time outs. Offensively and defensively, outside of one play for a pick 6 and one big return by Bray, this team sucked in every way in the second half.

ANd yet you don't blame any of that on the coaching?

That's forking ridiculous

Dam8610 10-17-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 34503)
You know I try not to insult other colts fans on here, but seriously, this is just idiotic

I don't know how you could watch the second half and not see how the team was totally outcoached with half time adjustments on both side of the ball

I don't care about the challenge or the time outs. Offensively and defensively, outside of one play for a pick 6 and one big return by Bray, this team sucked in every way in the second half.

ANd yet you don't blame any of that on the coaching?

That's forking ridiculous

The playcalls weren't the problem. Brissett got rattled by the blitzes and couldn't recover. They tried blitz counters, Brissett couldn't execute them.

DrSpaceman 10-17-2017 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34507)
The playcalls weren't the problem. Brissett got rattled by the blitzes and couldn't recover. They tried blitz counters, Brissett couldn't execute them.

Even if that were true (which its not), Brissett does not play defense.

So what was their excuse?

Let me guess, they are tired from being on the field too much?

They were on the field too much because they can't make a 3rd down play to save their lives.

smitty46953 10-17-2017 12:12 AM

Quincy Wilson a healthy scratch while Desir comes in for Melvin and... a busted coverage go ahead TD. ??? :cool: I don't get this one at all

DrSpaceman 10-17-2017 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 34518)
Quincy Wilson a healthy scratch while Desir comes in for Melvin and... a busted coverage go ahead TD. ??? :cool: I don't get this one at all

Its the same logic they used when they thought Green could play corner even though he sucked in coverage as a safety

Dam8610 10-17-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 34517)
Even if that were true (which its not), Brissett does not play defense.

So what was their excuse?

Let me guess, they are tired from being on the field too much?

They were on the field too much because they can't make a 3rd down play to save their lives.

How is the players being unable to execute on the coaches? Pagano can't throw the ball, make the block, make the tackle, cover the receiver, etc.

GoBigBlue88 10-17-2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34538)
How is the players being unable to execute on the coaches? Pagano can't throw the ball, make the block, make the tackle, cover the receiver, etc.

How is anything ever on the coaches?

I think I've finally solved the Dam riddle: Pagano and the coaching staff should suit up and play in addition to coaching. Er, "coaching".

FatDT 10-17-2017 07:46 AM

Lol this guy.

Dam8610 10-17-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 34553)
How is anything ever on the coaches?

I think I've finally solved the Dam riddle: Pagano and the coaching staff should suit up and play in addition to coaching. Er, "coaching".

That's the only way they could take as much blame as you want to assign to them.

IndyNorm 10-17-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 34518)

We all know that was Ballard channeling his inner Grigson and making Clappy sit Wilson. If it was up to Clappy to make playing decisions we'd always have the most optimum lineup on the field b/c Clappy is a Dam good coach.

Colts And Orioles 10-17-2017 11:33 AM

o

If this team had Andrew Luck and an average head coach instead of Pagano, they would be at least 4-2 instead of 2-4, and would have at least given the Seahawks a better/more competitive game than they did.

There is nothing that can be done about Luck, who needs to continue to heal properly/recover from his major injury ........ there IS something that can be done about Pagano.

o

Dam8610 10-17-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 34604)
o

If this team had Andrew Luck and an average head coach instead of Pagano, they would be at least 4-2 instead of 2-4, and would have at least given the Seahawks a better/more competitive game than they did.

There is nothing that can be done about Luck, who needs to continue to heal properly/recover from his major injury ........ there IS something that can be done about Pagano.

o

This team with Andrew Luck is likely at least 4-2.

Racehorse 10-17-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34680)

But we have no talent, according to Dam. Wait, that's you. Contradict yourself much?

Butter 10-17-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34680)

Probably, maybe 5-1. With a competent coaching staff they are 4-2 or 3-3 as well.

DrSpaceman 10-17-2017 09:07 PM

This team should be 4-2 even without Luck and if the coaches could make absolutely any second half adjustments.

Dewey 5 10-17-2017 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34538)

Okay now you're just trolling. No individual that has any semblance of football knowledge can be this fucking dumb.