ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   General off-season news thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93254)

apballin 02-29-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dewey 5 (Post 155033)
Two over the hill guys.Sounds like Grigson desperation

I definitely don’t think berry is over the hill

Dam8610 02-29-2020 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 155021)
Rumor on NFL radio that we are vetting Philip Rivers. Looking more and more like Rivers.

Also Eric Berry Rumor?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...colts-interest

How many times under Ballard have the Colts been connected to a free agent just because they have money? Remember how it was nearly a sure thing the Colts were going to sign Le'Veon Bell at this time last year?

Chromeburn 02-29-2020 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 155040)
How many times under Ballard have the Colts been connected to a free agent just because they have money? Remember how it was nearly a sure thing the Colts were going to sign Le'Veon Bell at this time last year?

I think we look into them, but get outbid eventually. I do think the Rivers stuff is real. Too much of it. The Berry stuff, he and Houston are best friends and Ballard knows him. So maybe. I don’t think Berry will be a big signing, unless he captures his old form.

Chromeburn 02-29-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 155008)
If they end up with Rivers or Carr, and Lamb, Jeudy or Ruggs are there it would be hard to pass on them. Except maybe Kinlaw, who I think will be gone by the 1.13 :cool:

There are still some good DTs in this draft even if Kinlaw doesn’t fall. Jordan Elliot should blow up at the combine and he is PFF’s top rated tackle off production last season, not Kinlaw or Brown. He had the best pass rushing grade since they have been doing it.

Gallimore was on the freaks list, should also blow up, and did well when he was asked to just be a 3-tech on plays. There are a couple other guys too who should be around in the second. Chris Jones was a second, I think Grady Jarret was a 5th, can get difference makers later.

Luck4Reich 02-29-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 155044)
I think we look into them, but get outbid eventually. I do think the Rivers stuff is real. Too much of it. The Berry stuff, he and Houston are best friends and Ballard knows him. So maybe. I don’t think Berry will be a big signing, unless he captures his old form.

Agree

Luck4Reich 02-29-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 155047)
There are still some good DTs in this draft even if Kinlaw doesn’t fall. Jordan Elliot should blow up at the combine and he is PFF’s top rated tackle off production last season, not Kinlaw or Brown. He had the best pass rushing grade since they have been doing it.

Gallimore was on the freaks list, should also blow up, and did well when he was asked to just be a 3-tech on plays. There are a couple other guys too who should be around in the second. Chris Jones was a second, I think Grady Jarret was a 5th, can get difference makers later.

Watched a couple games of Gallimore. Looks like a beast and reminded me a little of Warren Sapp.

How far will he fall though?

Chromeburn 02-29-2020 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 155054)
Watched a couple games of Gallimore. Looks like a beast and reminded me a little of Warren Sapp.

How far will he fall though?

I think he is a late first at best.

He just ran a 4.79 40 at 300lbs. Crazy.

Discflinger 02-29-2020 07:39 PM

One thing is for sure: We gone get some good ones.

JAFF 02-29-2020 10:34 PM

Why not Andy Dalton to the Colts?

I'm not thrilled with Rivers or Newton as possible fill ins at QB. Has Dalton's play fallen off that far or is it just his being on a bad team? Constanzo looks to be back, so the O line and running game is there and all he needs to do is be more decisive than Brisset and throw the ball on time.

Luck4Reich 02-29-2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 155062)
I think he is a late first at best.

He just ran a 4.79 40 at 300lbs. Crazy.

That is crazy LMAO..... these guys are ridiculous! Haha