ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Colts vs Titans Gameday Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22164)

nate505 10-17-2017 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 34496)
The odds weren't that bad. There just wasn't a great camera angle on the sideline. Even a 5% chance at 1st and 10 inside the 20 was worth that risk when you had three TOs behind it. You give up one first and the game is over anyway.

I disagree about the odds not being that bad as the best angle showed he missed it by a ton, but again, at this point it's a pointless argument. I think we all agree, sans Dam, that Pagano is awful and needs to go.

Dam8610 10-17-2017 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertjones (Post 34490)
You saw it coming, didn't you? Even when Simon ran in that pick.
One staff at halftime shrewdly sized up the situation and made
adjustments, one gave a pep talk. You HAD to know that Le beau was
going to dial up the blitzes, but you did nothing. From the FIRST series
you knew that Marriota was immobile yet you chose not to go after him.
And you coach an undisciplined, mistake prone team, make terrible
tactical game time decisions like wasting a challenge and accompanying
time out. Your time is done. Maybe not today but soon . And that gives me
solace.

Nothing? They tried every blitz beater in the book, Brissett didn't execute. So many 3 and outs in the second half because he wasn't hitting his throws.

bertjones 10-17-2017 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 34502)
Nothing? They tried every blitz beater in the book, Brissett didn't execute. So many 3 and outs in the second half because he wasn't hitting his throws.

At this point you're just becoming a caricature.

Maniac 10-17-2017 12:09 AM

So Marlon Mack earns more carries after last week's performance and is rewarded with 2 carries.

Just ignore the playmakers and keep going to Doyle who can't catch unless he's planning on coughing it up soon thereafter.

DrSpaceman 10-17-2017 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 34506)
So Marlon Mack earns more carries after last week's performance and is rewarded with 2 carries.

Just ignore the playmakers and keep going to Doyle who can't catch unless he's planning on coughing it up soon thereafter.

And one catch, I think just one target, for TY Hilton?

you have to get the ball in is hands somehow. FInd a way. Even if its on a reverse. Or a WR screen. Or a quick slant. Or any number of other plays a competent team uses to get a big play WR the ball.

njcoltfan 10-17-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 34506)

At this point I don’t think Doyle could catch a cold !!

bertjones 10-17-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 34521)
At this point I don’t think Doyle could catch a cold !!

I loved the guy coming into this season, was all for keeping him over Allen-
who i'd still rather not have. But after a couple of good games to start the
bottom has fallen out for him, he's a liability now. I'm not ready to say I
was wrong about him but I'm getting to that point. Fast.

rcubed 10-17-2017 03:33 AM

GTFO coaching staff.