ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who's staying, who's going? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159158)

IndyNorm 03-13-2023 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 261362)
Bobby Okereke to the Giants. Good luck, baller!

Not surprising, but that still sucks :mad:

Hoopsdoc 03-13-2023 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 261362)
Bobby Okereke to the Giants. Good luck, baller!

Good luck to him.

Good player, good dude but Franklins emergence coupled with Leonard’s contract meant he’d never be back here.

How much did he get?

IndyNorm 03-13-2023 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 261348)
Supposedly both Kelly and Big Mo are in a "get traded" or get cut position now.

I saw something the other day about Kelly on the trading block, but first I'm hearing about MAC. Would be surprised if we get any takers for either of them.

Not sure what the urgency is to create the cap space unless Ballard is planning on stockpiling it for future years.

ukcolt 03-13-2023 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 261365)
Good luck to him.

Good player, good dude but Franklins emergence coupled with Leonard’s contract meant he’d never be back here.

How much did he get?

Bobby Okereke: Agreed to terms on a four-year, $40 million contract that includes $22 million guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport)

ukcolt 03-13-2023 07:17 PM

As well as he played last year, that is too much coin for a LB, when we have Leonard, Franklin, and hopefully Speed.

IndyNorm 03-13-2023 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcolt (Post 261374)
Bobby Okereke: Agreed to terms on a four-year, $40 million contract that includes $22 million guaranteed. (Ian Rapoport)

I was expecting that he'd get more than that, but still good for him. Sucks for us.

Brylok 03-13-2023 08:17 PM

Thanks, mate!

Chromeburn 03-13-2023 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 261373)
I saw something the other day about Kelly on the trading block, but first I'm hearing about MAC. Would be surprised if we get any takers for either of them.

Not sure what the urgency is to create the cap space unless Ballard is planning on stockpiling it for future years.

Yeah I don't see demand for either as very high.

ChaosTheory 03-13-2023 10:55 PM

Okereke was almost inevitable, but still sucks that it's official.

Also, one year later, Quenton Nelson is no longer the highest paid OG in the league. Lindstrom got a $105m deal ($21/yr) from ATL.

Oldcolt 03-13-2023 11:02 PM

I'm pleased that Kelly and Moe are gone (trade or cut). I'm willing to bet more starters leave before it is said and done. New head coach has no loyalty to old head coaches players, as it should be. Steichen is going to put his stamp on this team in more ways than one.