ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts Draft Series: "With the Next Pick" (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70909)

rcubed 04-19-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 116657)
Patriots use a similar process.. they find out who 75-100 that are willing to cheat to win and that makes up their draft board.

dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discflinger 05-01-2019 09:45 PM

Really impressed with the last episode. So cool to be in the draft room. Loved how jacked Reich got. Best front office in football.

VeveJones007 05-02-2019 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discflinger (Post 119171)
Really impressed with the last episode. So cool to be in the draft room. Loved how jacked Reich got. Best front office in football.

Reich was so calm the whole time, then he got PUMPED. So cool to see the coaches and front office working so well together.

Also loved Dorsey calling Ballard and Ballard just hanging up on him.

Discflinger 05-02-2019 06:56 AM

"I'm working." Omg, I almost forgot. Hysterical!

Lawrence Owen 05-02-2019 10:51 AM

Really enjoyed the series.
The last one was awesome.
Seeing how the talked about players, and realizing that they got all their targets from before the draft on day 2 was pretty cool.
But makes me wonder why they didn't like Tillery.

rcubed 05-02-2019 11:15 AM

That was interesting watching the inner workings. i liked seeing how they worked through player evaluations and the draft day workings. Makes me wonder what it was like with grigs and pags, i would love to see the contrast.

Racehorse 05-02-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 119202)
That was interesting watching the inner workings. i liked seeing how they worked through player evaluations and the draft day workings. Makes me wonder what it was like with grigs and pags, i would love to see the contrast.

G: Who you want chuck?
P: I want Dorsett.
G: I was thinking TRich.
P: (pounds desk) Dorsett and Morrison!!!
G: only if you let me draft Banner and Basham.
P: Deal!

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 05-02-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 119205)
G: Who you want chuck?
P: I want Dorsett.
G: I was thinking TRich.
P: (pounds desk) Dorsett and Morrison!!!
G: only if you let me draft Banner and Basham.
P: Deal!

Ballard was GM on the Banner and Basham picks. Yes, using Grigson's scouting staff but Ballard was the GM.

Luck4Reich 05-02-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 119207)
Ballard was GM on the Banner and Basham picks. Yes, using Grigson's scouting staff but Ballard was the GM.

Maybe he was seeing if someone from that staff stepped up and was worth keeping? Empowered them to make picks.. obviously not and he made changes.

Chromeburn 05-02-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 119207)

Banner I believe was a guy who the oline coach wanted.