ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Playoffs!!!!! (insert mora rant here) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44288)

Indiana V2 05-30-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 68830)
Maybe so. But Jim was very underated and could make a mediocre team look a lot better than it was Much like Luck.

A lot of you are too young to remember how much Harbaugh brought to the Colts. Shit was exciting back in the day

Just saying

I'm not young anymore, Harbaugh's greatest attribute was his heart, and Luck has that, and more talent, I think with a healthy Luck we can win against almost any team.

Maniac 05-30-2018 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testcase448 (Post 68702)
It's the busted up stuff INSIDE that may be the problem. But it's good to see him in good shape.

If he is lifting enough weight to put on that kind of muscle, then his shoulder is not "busted up inside"

rcubed 05-31-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 68835)
If he is lifting enough weight to put on that kind of muscle, then his shoulder is not "busted up inside"

I am guessing he is referring to luck's head

Pez 05-31-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 68835)

That puzzles me too...

Racehorse 05-31-2018 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 68830)
Maybe so. But Jim was very underated and could make a mediocre team look a lot better than it was Much like Luck.

A lot of you are too young to remember how much Harbaugh brought to the Colts. Shit was exciting back in the day

Just saying

I don't think anyone is diminishing Harbaugh and what he did for this franchise. Captain Comeback will always hold a special place in Colts fans.

Chromeburn 05-31-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 68871)
I don't think anyone is diminishing Harbaugh and what he did for this franchise. Captain Comeback will always hold a special place in Colts fans.

Should have gone to the superbowl. Dammit Coryatt, number two picks shouldn't drop the ball like that.

Indiana V2 05-31-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 68921)
Should have gone to the superbowl. Dammit Coryatt, number two picks shouldn't drop the ball like that.

Remember that play vividly, my emotions when it looked like he had the pick were soaring, I was thinking we were going to the Super Bowl. Then he dropped it...thud.

Racehorse 05-31-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 68922)
Remember that play vividly, my emotions when it looked like he had the pick were soaring, I was thinking we were going to the Super Bowl. Then he dropped it...thud.

Don't forget AAron Bailey dropping a TD at the end of the game.

Indiana V2 06-01-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 68928)
Don't forget AAron Bailey dropping a TD at the end of the game.

Yep, the hail mary, but if Coryatt gets that pick six we don't need the hail mary.

Coltsalr 06-01-2018 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 68921)

Should have been hired as our coach after the 2014 season.