ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You guys are back (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61478)

Hoopsdoc 12-09-2018 12:16 AM

I don’t foresee us winning this game. I think it will be relatively close, if only because of pride, after last weeks debacle.

I say 35-31 Houston.

Watson and Watt are great cornerstones and this winning streak is impressive.

Colts And Orioles 12-09-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanmike02 (Post 96572)

Man, I show up glad you guys are back and somehow you escalate from targeting me to targeting each other in like 4 posts, LOL.

o

For what it's worth, I wasn't targeting you. First and foremost, I want the Colts to win ........ and if that means you going away foaming from the mouth in a major psychotic rage, so be it.

o

Luck4Reich 12-09-2018 05:10 PM

Goodbye Fag!

Chromeburn 12-09-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanmike02 (Post 96572)
Man,
I show up glad you guys are back and somehow you escalate from targeting me to targeting each other in like 4 posts, LOL.

Feel the love.

JAFF 12-09-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 96962)
Feel the love.

You always shit on the ones you love

omahacolt 12-09-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 97020)
You always shit on the ones you love

I am not into that kind of stuff. But I guess do what makes you happy. Pretty gross imo.

Colts And Orioles 12-10-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texanmike02 (Post 96372)

I'm glad you guys are back. Several years ago I came by and the site was down. Somebody on a different board said you were shut down for good.

Looking forward to this weeks game, its probably the only barometer of where out team is.

o

The Texans were on a 9-game winning streak, and were playing the Colts at home.

Just by coincidence, you came trotting along under the pretense that you were told that the board was down for good.

The Texans lost ........ the next stop is for you is to troll a Jets fan website, and tell them how happy you are that they are still in existence on the internet.

o

Puck 12-10-2018 08:24 PM

Not sure why everyone is giving Mike shit. He doesn’t seem like he was here to cause trouble

Glad to have you here Mike. But. WE WON!

FatDT 12-10-2018 08:57 PM

CF is a terrible host to fans of other teams. It’s basically a tradition. I don’t personally mind non-Colts fans posting here.

Chromeburn 12-10-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 97258)
Not sure why everyone is giving Mike shit. He doesn’t seem like he was here to cause trouble

Glad to have you here Mike. But. WE WON!

I think because we haven't had a visitor in so long. It's like fat people when the buffet opens.