ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT decision (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53114)

indycolts2 09-21-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 81137)
he didn't win anything. Good got hurt. he beat out howard and smith though

Gotta stay healthy.....Haeg goes down which hopefully he doesn't then Good steps in. Haeg is already two games tested and has done fine, Eagles pass rush is not who I want Good getting his feet wet against.

omahacolt 09-21-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 81143)
Being good and available trumps great but can't get on the field

Haeg didn’t win the job. He was appointed it due to injury.

YDFL Commish 09-21-2018 08:30 PM

Use the same lineup as the last game. Nothing against Good, but Haeg has done nothing to lose the job and Good has done nothing to win the job.

JAFF 09-21-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 81150)
Haeg didn’t win the job. He was appointed it due to injury.

So damn the guy who always shows up. That's dumb.

omahacolt 09-21-2018 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 81154)
So damn the guy who always shows up. That's dumb.

A guy gets hurt and he just “doesn’t show up”

Luck just “didn’t show up” last year?

Manning just “didn’t show up” in 2011?

omahacolt 09-21-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 81151)
Use the same lineup as the last game. Nothing against Good, but Haeg has done nothing to lose the job and Good has done nothing to win the job.

Haeg didn’t win the job. He just didn’t get hurt. I understand you wanting to ride with him but let’s be honest

Brylok 09-22-2018 12:50 AM

I'd stick with what's working, but I don't really watch the lines as closely as some of you do. I just watch the games, and I won't pretend to know either way. I'll trust the coaches.

YDFL Commish 09-22-2018 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 81159)
Haeg didn’t win the job. He just didn’t get hurt. I understand you wanting to ride with him but let’s be honest

I never said that he won the job. But neither has Good. I'm just saying that for continuity sake let's just stick with Haeg for now.

Also, I wouldn't mind seeing him Graham's ass!

smitty46953 09-22-2018 09:57 PM

Colts coach Frank Reich confirmed LT Anthony Castonzo (hamstring) isn't a candidate for injured reserve.

Castonzo will miss his second straight game after re-injuring his hamstring. He's week to week, but the Colts are hoping he'll return sooner than later. Indy will go with Joe Haeg and Denzelle Good as their starting tackles against the Eagles.

Source: Zak Keefer on Twitter

:cool:

sherck 09-23-2018 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 81205)
Colts coach Frank Reich confirmed LT Anthony Castonzo (hamstring) isn't a candidate for injured reserve.

Castonzo will miss his second straight game after re-injuring his hamstring. He's week to week, but the Colts are hoping he'll return sooner than later. Indy will go with Joe Haeg and Denzelle Good as their starting tackles against the Eagles.

Source: Zak Keefer on Twitter

:cool:

I would assume Haeg at LT and Good at RT? That surprises me a bit. I hope both are up to the challenge.

Walk Worthy

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk