ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 1st Place On the Line (vs. TITANS, 10/08) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169326)

HoosierinFL 10-08-2023 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 277979)
To me this is the big one, we won't be out coached on a regular basis. It is still about ARs growth, lets hope we see some more this game and maybe, just maybe, we actually can out coach someone.

Odeyingbo and Lewis can do the job in place of Paye.

Yea Reich was too passive (outside of his tendency to go for it on 4th down) and predictable, spent the entire game with his head in the playsheet and not really aware of what is happening on both sides of the ball.
I like how Steichen really has his head in the game and tries to fuck with the other team.

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 10-08-2023 11:37 AM

Rapoport reported earlier this morning that Zach Moss was going to get the start today. And there have been many reports that the Colts were planning to "ease in" Taylor over the next few games and he would be on a pitch count for this game.

No surprises on the Inactives List for the Colts:

QB Sam Ehlinger (3rd QB)
OT Bernhard Raimann
TE Will Mallory
DE Kwity Paye
LB Shaquille Leonard

albany ed 10-08-2023 11:49 AM

JT hasn't had hard hitting game contact in nearly a year. I hope he doesn't have a few turnovers.

JAFF 10-08-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 277984)
JT hasn't had hard hitting game contact in nearly a year. I hope he doesn't have a few turnovers.

Wwwwwhhhhhaaaaaattttttt are you trying to jinx him? WTF!!!!!!!

Turn around three times and spit!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!,

CletusPyle 10-08-2023 12:44 PM

Jaguars lead the Bills 25-20 with about 2 minutes in London.....

omahacolt 10-08-2023 12:55 PM

C on the title

CletusPyle 10-08-2023 12:56 PM

The London Jaguars win again in their future home.....:D

YDFL Commish 10-08-2023 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 277982)
Yea Reich was too passive (outside of his tendency to go for it on 4th down) and predictable, spent the entire game with his head in the playsheet and not really aware of what is happening on both sides of the ball.
I like how Steichen really has his head in the game and tries to fuck with the other team.

Yeah, Carolina fans are already hating that hire. He has the national media fooled into believing he's a good coach though.

TheMugwump 10-08-2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 277998)
Yeah, Carolina fans are already hating that hire. He has the national media fooled into believing he's a good coach though.

I live in Durham, NC, and the local sports radio is all Panthers until college BB starts up. They seem confused about some of Frank's decisions in personnel and on gameday, and are convinced that he knows better.

Uhm. He's a nice guy, but other than that...

CletusPyle 10-08-2023 01:05 PM

I love Downs....great pick up!