ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   AC re-injured! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48422)

Alex44 08-07-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 73700)
Where are you from?

Keep AC out as long as needed. He's a proven vet and needs to heal more than he needs reps.

Don't like seeing J'Marcus Webb at LT though. He sucks.

I知 from Mexico City, I知 a reader since about a year ago, sorry, English is not my mother language, but I like the most part of what this group talk about.

smitty46953 08-07-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex44 (Post 73868)
I知 from Mexico City, I知 a reader since about a year ago, sorry, English is not my mother language, but I like the most part of what this group talk about.

Glad to have ya on here Alex !!! Your English is better than half these nitwits :cool:

FatDT 08-07-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Welcome. I was not criticizing you. Just curious.

Brylok 08-07-2018 11:41 PM

Quote:

Welcome, Alex. In my opinion, this is the best Colts board that you could join. Out of curiosity, why/how did you start following the team?

Spike 08-08-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 73887)
Welcome, Alex. In my opinion, this is the best Colts board that you could join. Out of curiosity, why/how did you start following the team?

By far, it is the best Colts board. Most of these Freaks know their football.

JAFF 08-08-2018 06:15 AM

Quote:

I just got here, it's a cool place. Welcome

Alex44 08-08-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 73887)

for sure, the best forum debate I found. answering your question, like a most part of Colts Mexican fans, I started to follow the team for Manning, when the Colts came to play in Mexico I was a kid, so I started to understand about football after the XLI SB championship. Every media here talk always to Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, but those years they talked wonderful about Manning so I saw some games and make my choice. now I had the opportunity to see 4 games since Luck痴 era: two games in Lucas Oil, one in NRG and one in ATT, this year I wanna go to watch 2 more games. I try to follow all I can about the team but always is better hear that from the country that the football is, and in this group I read much of the Colts.

omahacolt 08-08-2018 05:11 PM

Welcome alex

Coltfreaks is the best colts forum. Just not the most popular. It gets slow at times.

But this is a fine collection of knowledgeable fans. And the you have dam. He is a virgin that doesn’t drink and loves pagano. The dude literally repels pussy. Like bug spray for pussy. That said, even he isn’t as bad as a lot of trash you find elsewhere

Dam8610 08-08-2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 73946)
Welcome alex

Coltfreaks is the best colts forum. Just not the most popular. It gets slow at times.

But this is a fine collection of knowledgeable fans. And the you have dam. He is a virgin that doesn稚 drink and loves pagano. The dude literally repels pussy. Like bug spray for pussy. That said, even he isn稚 as bad as a lot of trash you find elsewhere

Omaha immediately after this post:

https://phrasee.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/troll.png

Brylok 08-08-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex44 (Post 73932)
for sure, the best forum debate I found. answering your question, like a most part of Colts Mexican fans, I started to follow the team for Manning, when the Colts came to play in Mexico I was a kid, so I started to understand about football after the XLI SB championship. Every media here talk always to Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, but those years they talked wonderful about Manning so I saw some games and make my choice. now I had the opportunity to see 4 games since Luck痴 era: two games in Lucas Oil, one in NRG and one in ATT, this year I wanna go to watch 2 more games. I try to follow all I can about the team but always is better hear that from the country that the football is, and in this group I read much of the Colts.

That's a very good and thorough answer. Welcome aboard!