ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official colts v. Texicans part tres: Playoff Edition!!! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64689)

Puck 01-05-2019 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 103287)
Hell, I can't sleep so I might as well start this thread......

Colts 24. Texicans 21

Omaha, you know what you need to do. Go Colts!

Why didn't the Colts name get capitalized but the texicans did? Are you a Houston troll?

Racehorse 01-05-2019 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 103328)
Why didn't the Colts name get capitalized but the texicans did? Are you a Houston troll?

You think she is batting for the other team, so to speak?

1965southpaw 01-05-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 103328)

Lol.....sure, I'm a troll...one that comes out in the dead of night to do her dirty work......or it was dark at 3:30 am and I didn't have my contacts in and couldn't see......:eek:

1965southpaw 01-05-2019 02:30 PM

Fuck....NFL network just showed a TY tweet from this morning....it shows him looking side eye at Joseph saying "pointing to the easy work" fuckity, fuck. Now he needs to deliver. Shots fired.

1965southpaw 01-05-2019 02:31 PM

Double Fuck!!!!!!!! Ty just walked into NRG wearing a full clown mask. You will recall Joseph called him a clown for his comments of nrg being his second home. Ty what the fuck are you doing??????

Tanner 01-05-2019 03:20 PM

Not real smart on TY's part since he is playing with a bum ankle. Ty I love ya, but " Cmon Man ".

Oldcolt 01-05-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanner (Post 103345)
Not real smart on TY's part since he is playing with a bum ankle. Ty I love ya, but " Cmon Man ".

Naw man, that's great!!! The guy is a WR. He is going in with attitude. As long as he brings a hard ass ethic along we are good to go.

Thorgrim 01-05-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 103349)
Naw man, that's great!!! The guy is a WR. He is going in with attitude. As long as he brings a hard ass ethic along we are good to go.

On some level I feel like we’re playing with house money so who cares. I wasn’t expecting the super bowl this year so why not have some fun with the new attitude and nasty dispositions of some on the team. Let the tea- bagging and trash talking roll. Get into their heads. At the end of the day be sure you walked the walk.

Lov2fish 01-05-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanner (Post 103345)

If he needs extra motivation to cover TY in a game, he shouldn't be playing in the NFL. I mean getting your ass torched by him should be all the motivation ya need.

Brylok 01-05-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 103352)
On some level I feel like we’re playing with house money so who cares. I wasn’t expecting the super bowl this year so why not have some fun with the new attitude and nasty dispositions of some on the team. Let the tea- bagging and trash talking roll. Get into their heads. At the end of the day be sure you walked the walk.

House money. I predicted 6 wins this year, so I'm just happy to be here. We take our division back next year