ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Fresh Luck thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15558)

Racehorse 08-29-2017 08:31 AM

Shouldn't the thread title be "Fresh out of Luck"?

HoosierinFL 08-29-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 22843)
Pagano is in desperation mode without Luck there to bail his ass out. Pagano deserved to go as much as Griggs did.

is it possible to hate a season before it even begins.

Pez 08-29-2017 12:46 PM

My local paper ran some of the same quotes. I find it odd (and probabaly bullshit) that Pags hasn't seen him throw.

"I'm never there, so I couldn't tell you," Pagano said. "Most of the time he's either in the training room, we're in meetings, doing such. Just kind of stay in my lane."

Its odd that the head coach of an NFL team would not consider Luck's rehab as something that is "in his lane. "

1965southpaw 08-29-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 22834)
Yeah, his comments were strange. But most of what Pagano says is bullshit anyway so, meh, whatever.

"I just stay in my lane".......said no decent coach ever about the status of his franchise QB. Pagano is dead coach walking. I can't see a scenario where he's still here after this season.

testcase448 08-29-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 22944)
"I just stay in my lane".......said no decent coach ever about the status of his franchise QB. Pagano is dead coach walking. I can't see a scenario where he's still here after this season.

I couldn't see why he survived the last few years... but here we are... with a zombie HC

FatDT 08-29-2017 01:33 PM

WTF are those comments from Pagano? Defeated and passive aggressive. Why is he still here?

OneVoice 08-29-2017 02:55 PM

Nah, I think Pagano is annoyed with the media and the verbal gymnastics it actually takes to not say anything about Luck.

rcubed 08-29-2017 05:15 PM

GTFO pags!

omahacolt 08-29-2017 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 22907)
is it possible to hate a season before it even begins.

Sound logic with clappy as coach

nate505 08-29-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 22943)
My local paper ran some of the same quotes. I find it odd (and probabaly bullshit) that Pags hasn't seen him throw.

"I'm never there, so I couldn't tell you," Pagano said. "Most of the time he's either in the training room, we're in meetings, doing such. Just kind of stay in my lane."

Its odd that the head coach of an NFL team would not consider Luck's rehab as something that is "in his lane. "

Good fucking almighty this is unreal. Pags is reaching Rich Kotite levels with this stuff.