ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   NFL Discussion Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Super Bowl 57 (Chiefs vs. Eagles) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158947)

CletusPyle 02-12-2023 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cletuspyle (Post 259967)
kc up by 8…you know the eagles are going to score and get the 2 point conversion!

toot toot

CletusPyle 02-12-2023 11:03 PM

Mahomes is a beast!

CletusPyle 02-12-2023 11:11 PM

Pressure kick…I have a feeling he may miss this?

CletusPyle 02-12-2023 11:13 PM

I was wrong….he missed a FG earlier and almost missed that last extra point. Looks like the Eagles will need Devine intervention!

IndyNorm 02-12-2023 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 259942)
I just hope these sorry ass refs don't have a hand in deciding this game.

Well they did. Must be on the KC payroll b/c they fucked Philly with the worst call in SB history. Totally gave the game to KC. These refs should be fired. No question.

Colts And Orioles 02-12-2023 11:17 PM

o

With 6 seconds left to play, the Eagles could have gotten a 10-yard out pattern to get closer for a Hail Mary attempt.

The Chiefs' defenders were giving them the cushion, the Eagles should have taken it ...... 6 seconds is enough time to get 8 or 9 yards on a quick out-pattern. And if they had done that, they would have been at their own 45-yardline, which would have been close enough for a Hail Mary attempt.

o

CletusPyle 02-12-2023 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 259974)
Well they did. Must be on the KC payroll b/c they fucked Philly with the worst call in SB history. Totally gave the game to KC. These refs should be fired. No question.

No way that should have been called, KC would still kick a FG but Philly would have had more time to tie or win. It was probably holding, but at that point in the game I would not have called it and I was for KC!

Colts And Orioles 02-12-2023 11:24 PM

o

Overall, the Chiefs' defense got more overall stops than did the Eagles' defense.

Plus, one of the Chiefs' defensive stops was a "double-stop", because their defense scored a touchdown in the process.

The Eagles defense forced 2 punts in the first half, and 0 punts/stops in the 2nd half.

Plus, the Chiefs scored all TD's on offense, except when they intentionally took a knee to run time off the clock for that final field goal ...... the Eagles had to twice settle for field goals.

o

CletusPyle 02-12-2023 11:25 PM

Philly may burn down tonight!:eek:

IndyNorm 02-12-2023 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 259976)
No way that should have been called, KC would still kick a FG but Philly would have had more time to tie or win. It was probably holding, but at that point in the game I would not have called it and I was for KC!

Agreed. It was ticky tack at most. It's an absolute travesty that the game ended b/c of the refs.