ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Funchess out for rest of season (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90181)

nate505 12-01-2019 08:40 PM

Kevin White misses the 2017 season with a broken collarbone.

That said, your take is that he’s just a pussy who is milking the injury for financial gain?

Luck4Reich 12-01-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 145780)
I said Funches wasn't going to play again this season in the Ebron to IR thread. I read a tweet that said Luck and Funches got paid $35 million this year for three quarters of football. Just take this old season out behind the barn and shoot it.

What's it matter? Whether Ballard sat on 50 million or 85 million in cap space he isnt going after anyone it seems. He has sat on large cap each year when we need better DLine. WRs. Dont get me wrong I like what he has done with the draft but seems clueless how to add needed pieces through free agency while teams like the Patriots, Packers, Chiefs and several other teams etc are doing both well.

omahacolt 12-01-2019 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 145791)
Such weird takes here. The guy had a season ending injury and is getting bashed for it.

Fans are morons.

apballin 12-01-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 145807)
Kevin White misses the 2017 season with a broken collarbone.

That said, your take is that he’s just a pussy who is milking the injury for financial gain?

You compared him to a bum WR that never did shit but get paid, you answer your own question

apballin 12-01-2019 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 145832)
Fans are morons.

And you’re a fan

apballin 12-01-2019 11:17 PM

Idgaf, if Lucks still on the roster and he’s tossing TDS left and right that mf would’ve been out there week 10. This was a business decision fuck him

omahacolt 12-01-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 145841)
Idgaf, if Lucks still on the roster and he’s tossing TDS left and right that mf would’ve been out there week 10. This was a business decision fuck him

He was paid to play. If he could, he would be out there. Sitting all year doesn’t exactly help him in free agency

Maniac 12-02-2019 12:55 AM

I'm not bashing Funchess. I'm bashing Ballard for wasting that money when we could have signed someone better.

JAFF 12-02-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 145849)
I'm not bashing Funchess. I'm bashing Ballard for wasting that money when we could have signed someone better.

And Ballard didn't use his psychic powers to see into the future that Funchess would get hurt?

Maniac 12-02-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 145948)
And Ballard didn't use his psychic powers to see into the future that Funchess would get hurt?

It isn't about the injury. It's about Ballard paying to bring in someone who hasn't done much on the field on a consistent basis.

I'm tired of us striking out when trying to find a second starting WR. We need to get someone who has actually consistently produced on the field and pay them or draft someone who can be and isn't a gadget developmental project player.

Experiments like Ryan Grant, Devin Funchess, etc are getting old and are biting this team in the ass. You can't keep doing this and then having to rely on TY so heavily because these guys don't work out.